Chapter 9

Christina's POV

Well, I don't say this often, but I was wrong. Boy I was wrong. Rose didn't even look at Lisa and she was only talking to the rest of us. Lisa didn't say a word and her head was hanging down. 'It was a great day guys, I really love hanging out with you, but I have to go home now. Seth, Locke, Ice and Quin will be back tomorrow morning.' Rose gets up from her seat and hugs us all, even Lisa. They lock eyes, Rose looks sad and Lisa quickly averts her gaze to the ground. Rose sighs and Dani walks with her to the front door.

'Lisa, we need to talk.' I look at her, she seems nervous. 'Why?' She says and her voice cracks a little bit. 'Don't act like you don't know, come on.' I take her arm and drag her upstairs to my room.

Lisa's POV

O dear God, why does Christina wants to talk with me? Did she find out about my love for Rose?

My love.

I do love her though, but I'm really scared. Amy, Lauren and Dani may accept it, but I know Chrissy, Kath, my brothers and my parents will never approve my love for that girl.

First of all: She is a girl and being gay is a sin according to the bible.

Second of all: She is not a Christian and my family doesn't want me to date anyone outside our religion.

But still... I have to think about what happened today.

'I'll use the drapes next time' we're both sitting on my bed and we have to laugh about what happened this morning. I poke Rose in her stomach. 'But you didn't seem to mind it, did you?' Her cheeks turn red and she looks away, I laugh at her. 'Don't turn your head away from me when you blush, I like it.' She looks at me with her red cheeks. 'But I don't!'

She is so adorable.

'I'm sorry for staring, it just happened.' She whispers and I give her a hug. 'It's okay.' We both smile at each other. We're really close now, I can hear her breath in the air around us, I can feel her heart beating really fast and I see her beautiful eyes staring at mine, which are slowly drifting away to my lips.

Our foreheads connect and we lean in.

Finally.

She kisses me softly, very gentle. My stomach fills with butterflies, I can almost feel the sparks around us. Her hand strokes my cheek and we both have to smile in the middle of our kiss.

This feels so right.

We pull away to get some air. 'Wow.' Rose sighs and smiles at me. 'I know.' I chuckle in response. 'Lisa, I think I might love you a little bit.' She looks down. But I turn her head towards me so she has to look at me. 'I think I might love you a lot.' Her eyes sparkle. She shoots up and kisses me again. I wasn't prepared for this so she now lays on top of me. 'Oops, sorry.' She chuckles. 'Don't be sorry, kiss me.' I answer.

'Lisa, Rose are you coming?' I hear Kath's voice yell through the whole house. We're both startled and we stop kissing, Rose stares at me in shock. 'Yes!' I try to yell back, but my voice cracks. I really hope they didn't hear it. We quickly get up and run downstairs.

'Lise! Earth to Lisa!' I hear someone say. 'Huh?' I look around me and see that Christina brought me up to her room. 'You were far away, what were you thinking about?' She asks me with raised eyebrows. 'Nothing.' I quickly reply.

Well, awesome Lisa, that's something she's going to buy as an answer... not!

'Alright, Lise I really want to tell you something if that's okay with you?' I look up from my lap and stare at her, surprised that she didn't ask anything more about my thoughts. 'Uh... yeah, of course.' I answer. She sighs 'I know.' 'Christina, you have to be more precise in what you know.' I give her a small smile. 'Oh, yeah, right, of course. I know about you and Rose and as the cox of this ship, I have to make sure it sails in the right direction.'

Wow, I did not see that one coming.

'You know!?' I yell and jump of her bed, where I was sitting. 'Yes, I know, Lise calm down, I accept you as you are and I will always support you. No matter what.' She takes my hand and squeezes it. I let myself fall back on the bed. 'How did you discover?' 'I knew something was going on and I may have tried to spy on you guys.' 'Wait... Tried?' I ask her and she chuckles. 'Yeah, I followed you guys upstairs, but Amy saw me and I asked her if she knew more about it. She finally told me and made me cox.' 'You are crazy sisters, did you know that?' I stare at her in disbelieve and we both laugh. 'I have another confession to make.' She tells me and my eyes grow big. 'Another one?!' 'Yes, I also have followed you to the ice cream shop, I heard you saying you didn't mean it, what was that about?' My jaw drops.

She has followed me and Rose to the store?!

'I think I have a stalker.' I tell her and she shakes her head while laughing. 'Oh, come on! I still need to approve Rose as my, going to be, sister in law! But seriously Lise, she didn't look happy and you didn't sound very sure of what you were saying.'

I look at the ground. 'Chrissy, promise me you won't be mad?' 'I promise.' She nods and I have to sigh. 'We kissed, I have given away my first kiss.' 'That's wonderful Lise, you should embrace that moment.' She gives me a hug. 'But Christina, she is a girl! I can't be with a girl, nobody will accept that!' 'I do and Amy, Lauren and Dani do. Kath probably also accepts it.'

I shake my head. 'You don't know that, you and Kath are the ones that are really into our religion, I also don't know if our brothers will accept it, but I know for sure that our parents won't.'

Christina takes both of my hands and we look each other into the eyes. 'Lisa, I accept it, Kath will accept it and our parents have to accept it. You're their daughter and they will never stop loving you for who you are. Our brothers have a lot of LGBT friends so there is no doubt they won't accept you for loving another girl.'

I smile at her. 'Thank you Chrissy, you're the best oldest sister I have.' 'You have only one, but I take that as I compliment.' She smiles back. 'But I think I already ruined everything with Rose. I was afraid of your reaction and the reactions of our family, so I said to her that I didn't mean to kiss her and that I was sorry for that.' A tear drops on my hands.

Great I'm crying.

'Don't cry! It's never too late, Rose really loves you too, I could see that in the way she looks at you. She is only hurt and you have to fix that wound.'

Christina wipes away my tears. 'But how?' I ask her. 'I'll Invite Rose to the concert, which is in two days. She has time to cool down and we have time to plan something really special.'

'What do you mean with special?' I ask my older sister curiously and I see a smile creep upon her face