Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

I look at Rose and we lock eyes. 'Are you sure your ready?' I ask her. 'Yes, but maybe let's do this another time, I don't like the fact that your younger sisters will know when and where our first time was.' She chuckles and I smile. 'True, let's get back.'

15 minutes later we're back at the place the others stayed while we went to the waterfall. 'Already back?' Dani smirks and winks. 'Yes, you little rat, we didn't want to miss out on the fun you guys were having!' I tell her as nudge her. 'Alright guys, it's getting late, let's go back, we can all eat at our house.' Christina says as she takes her towel, we all follow her example and half an hour later we're back at our home. Luckily we still had some pasta in the kitchen so Rose and I get to cooking while everyone else watches tv.

Trrrrrrrring!

'Who's that? Is someone expecting visitors?' Amy asks. 'Nope, I don't think so, right guys?' Kath asks and everyone nods their heads.

Trrrrring! Trrrrrring!

I raise my eyebrow as I lock eyes with Christina. 'I'll go and look who it is.' She says. She stands up and walks to our front door. 'Oh, hey, what are you guys doing here?' The disbelief in her voice is clearly audible. 'We wanted to talk to Lisa.' I hear the voice say and I freeze. It's mom.

Christina walks back inside the living room and behind her follow my parents. 'Why are you here?' I ask her coldly. 'Lisa, I want to tell you that I'm sorry.' I widen my eyes and my mouth drops. 'You what?' 'I want to apologize, I talked with dad and he helped me see that there is nothing wrong with loving someone from the same sex. I'm sorry I flipped, I just didn't think clearly and I want you to know that I now fully support you. Can you forgive me?' I hear her voice tremble and see that tears start to form in her eyes. 'Oh mom, of course I forgive you. All I wanted was for you to be okay with it.' I start crying as we hug each other. 'Does this mean you are also okay with me and Rose dating?' I ask her, still a little bit frightened of what she might answer. 'Of course, I liked Rose from the beginning, so that also helped to accept the fact that you're in love with a girl.' My mother smiles at me and then turns to Christina. 'Chris, I'm still so sorry for slapping you, I didn't have control over my body, I was so angry. I hope you can also forgive me.' Christina looks at me and mom, also with tears in her eyes, and she nods. 'Yes! No doubt, I'm just glad you came around.' As they hug a silence falls upon the whole group. 'So...' Everyone turns their heads to Rose who started talking. 'Do you guys want to join for dinner? We have enough.' 'We would love to.' My mother responds smiling as walks over to my girlfriend and hugs her.

Rose's POV

I'm so glad Lynne accepts Lisa and that she's okay with me and her daughter dating. This whole day was amazing. I look at Lisa and smile as I see her laugh at some dumb joke Dani just made. I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to have met this crazy lovely girl who I get to call my girlfriend. I'm happy to be in this moment, just enjoying everyone's laughter.

A few hours after dinner everybody went to their own houses, except me. 'Lisa?' She turns to me and raises her eyebrows. 'Yeah?' 'What do you think about a sleepover at my place? I would love to get some privacy.' I whisper the last part of my sentence and smirk at her as I see her facial expression change from surprised to a very big smile. 'Yesssss, of course!' She exclaims and runs upstairs. 'I'm just going to grab some stuff! Wait there.' I chuckle and sit down at the dinner table. 'You know I really like you, but I also look out for my sisters.' I freeze and turn around to meet Christina's eyes. 'Um, yeah I understand that.' I get out while I look at her with big eyes. But then her attitude changes and she smiles at me. 'I also want my sisters to have happiness and I know she found that with you. I want you to know that I'll always fully support you as long as you don't break my little sister's heart, okay?' I nod and smile back at her. 'I could never do that.' We hug and she whisters in my ear. 'I know, now have fun this evening.' I feel myself getting red as I pull back. 'I.. uh...' I stutter. 'I'm ready, let's go!' I hear Lisa say behind me. She stops in her tracks as I turn around. 'What?' She asks me. 'Nothing, I'll see you guys tomorrow!' Christina says with a big cheeky smile and waves as she walks upstairs to her room.

We get back to my house and my room, I put on some candles, dim the lights of the room and put on some music. 'Wow, you really know how to make things romantic.' Lisa says as she walks closer to me. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. 'I know, now shut up and kiss me.' And so she does, we kiss with passion, I feel it in every inch of my body. We end up on the bed and our clothes are off. I break the kiss and look into her big brown eyes. 'Is something wrong?' She asks me a bit worried. 'No, everything is just like it's supposed to be.' I kiss her forehead and her expression changes to calm and happy at the same time.

Love is beautiful