Chapter 17

Rose's POV

We stayed at the lake the whole night, we didn't watch the time and quickly drove back to my home when we realized it was 3AM. We both stripped off our clothes and got into my bed, not caring about almost being naked, soon we fell asleep.

I wake up to lips kissing my neck. I don't open my eyes immediately as I remember my date last night with Lisa. Her lips now leave a trace of kisses from my jaw to my collarbone, I let out a soft moan. Lisa chuckles and she kisses me on the lips. I open my eyes and see my beautiful girlfriend looking at me. 'Hello there Cimorelli.' I whisper with a husky morning voice. She shivers and smiles. 'You're finally awake sleepyhead.' She leans in and we kiss, it's a passionate one. Her hands are trailing down my side and I feel her hips against my legs. I lick her bottom lip and she opens her mouth willingly, I slid my tongue through and let it dance with hers. My hands find her hair and I pull her even closer to me. I feel her hand slip behind my back and she unstraps my bra, after that her hand finds its way back to my cheek and I remove the piece of clothing. Lisa now kisses the soft spot underneath my ear and I moan again. Her hand now slips down from my neck to my chest she massages my left breast, I start to moan louder. Her lips find my nipple and I can't think straight anymore, what she does to me is amazing.

'Guys! Are you-' A voice startles us and we stop making out. We both look at the door with red cheeks and see Quin standing in the opening. Her jaw is dropped and quickly puts her hands in front of her eyes. 'O my god, I'm so sorry, I'll leave you... uh... doing what you were doing.' She backs up and closes the door. Lisa stares at the door in shock, but then looks at me. 'Well, shit.'

After Quin caught us we decide to get changed and head downstairs to see what was so important to ruin our time together. We walk into the living room and Quin is eating a sandwich, she sees us and grins widely. 'You finally decided to come... literally.' I feel myself turn into a tomato and Lisa's eyes widen. 'We did not... we weren't... we-' 'Oh come on guys, I'm just joking, but nice boobs Rose, it's a long time since I saw you half naked.' She winks when she sees Lisa getting jealous. 'Jk, but what I wanted to tell you when you were... making love... was that we're going to swim at the lake so do you want to come?' Before I can ever answer she added. 'Not literally of course.' She smirks and I shake my head.

She's going to tease us with this a lot.

'Yeah, I think we would like to come, right Lisa?' I turn to my girlfriend and see her blushing. 'I would love to.' 'Alright, get your stuff, the others are already outside!' Lisa goes back upstairs and Quin whispers something to me as she passes me on her way outside.

'That's not the only way she wants to come.' My jaw drops and Quin laughs at me. She runs out before I can react and I muster courage to go upstairs.

Lisa's POV

I can't lie, I really liked this morning with Rose, we almost took the next step in our relationship, if Quin didn't barge in on us. I'm a bit sad, I loved Rose's morning voice and the moans she let out when I kissed her neck.

It turned me on.

Okay okay, I know that my parents don't approve my love for that girl and will probably kill us both if they found out that we, almost, had sex. About one thing Quin was right though, it wasn't having sex, it was making love. I love Rose and I can't wait to make love with her. We just need the right moment.

Anyways, today were going to swim, so I quickly grabbed a towel from my girlfriends house and went home to get my bathing suit. My sisters were going too and before I even had time to put my stuff away I got already bombed with questions.

'Where did you guys go?'

'Did you have fun?'

'You didn't do anything more than kissing, right?'

That last one was from Christina and I felt my head turn into the color of a lobster. 'Nooo... of course not...' I said trying to sound like it was obvious we didn't do anything more. But of course, Christina being Christina frowned her brows and dragged me to my room. While ignoring the questions of my other sisters.

She locks the door and turns around 'What happened?' Christina asks me with a worried face. 'Nothing... well... not yesterday.' I mentally face palmed myself. She's not going to leave me until she knows. 'What happened this morning?' My older sister sits down beside me and I take a deep breath. After that I tell her exactly what we did and I avert my gaze to the ground. I feel her eyes burn into my body, she places a finger under my chin and makes me look at her. To my surprise she doesn't seem mad. 'Did you like it?' She smiles as she asks me the question and I slowly nod. 'Good, I don't care if you do more than kissing. You're 22 so old enough to make your own choices, but you need to like it, alright? If it feels wrong, don't do it.' I nod again and she pulls me into a hug. I smile. 'Thanks Chrissy.'

After the little intervention I grabbed my stuff to go swimming and see my other sisters in the hall. 'What?' I ask them as they grin widely at me. 'We heard what you did.' Katherine says smirking. I immediately turn into a lobster again. 'Good job Lise, I didn't knew you had it in you.' Dani shoves me while she laughs and Lauren pats my shoulder. 'Get it Lisa!' Amy cheers and I shake my head while smiling at them.

I have the weirdest, but coolest sisters ever.

We get outside and all pile into two cars, Christina, Katherine, Locke, Quin and Dani in one. Amy, Lauren, Seth, Ice, Rose and I into the other. Soon enough we get to the lake and start swimming. It was amazing to see Rose in her bikini, her body looked flawless and I couldn't get my hands off her. I think she felt the same, because we were teasing each other constantly. She would splash at me when I was standing in the water, I would scare her by grabbing her legs under water. At some point she even stood so close next to me, her hands were touching my inner thigh.

She was driving me crazy and she knew it.

The sexual tension was unbearable and Quin noticed it, she was smirking at us the whole time. Finally it was time to lunch and we ate all the food Locke and Seth brought with them. 'Hey, does someone wants to go with me and Lauren to the waterfall over there?' Dani points to the big blue water that sheds from the high rocks and down to the lake. 'Damn, we have to walk at least 10 minutes to get there, I'm sorry I'm not going.' Ice yawns and lays down on his towel 'I'm going to sleep a bit.' 'I'll go with you.' I smile at my younger sisters. 'I'm coming too!' Rose says excitedly and I hear Quin snicker behind me, but Rose shuts her up with giving her a death glare.

15 minutes later we get to the waterfall and Dani soon finds a stone staircase to get to the top of the rocks. 'Let's jump from the waterfall!' Dani cheers. 'I don't think tha-' Lauren starts, but Dani grabs her wrists and jumps from the rocks into the water. 'Ahhhhhh!' I hear Lauren scream until they hit the water and disappear. 'Guys!' I scream in panic, but a few seconds later they appear and I see that Lauren is hitting Dani while our younger sister is laughing hysterically. 'You should have seen your face!' She laughs even louder and a smile creeps upon my face. 'Lisa! Rose! Come! It's awesome to jump from the waterfall!' She yells back to me and my girlfriend. Rose takes my hand and squeezes it as I give her a worried look. 'Come on, it'll be fun!' She jumps and drags me with her. I basically clamp myself to her body as we fall down to the water. We sink almost to the bottom and swim back up. 'That was the most craziest thing I've done!' I yell and laugh at the other 3.

After a few times of jumping from the rocks into the water I feel Rose pulling me away from my sisters. They were having fun and didn't notice that we weren't beside them. Rose leads me trough the curtain of the waterfall to the cavity behind it. 'Wow, I didn't know this was here.' I say in awe as I look at my beautiful girlfriend. 'I just found it.' She says and gets closer to me. We lock eyes and soon we were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Her hands were everywhere on my body and honestly: I didn't want her to stop.

But of course, the moment had to be ruined.

'O my god!' We turn around and see Lauren and Dani peek through thecurtain of water. 'Dani you're too young to see this.' Lauren puts her hands in front of Dani's eyes and smirks at us. 'Let's give them some private time.' 'But I don't want to!' Dani whines. 'We have to Dan.' She pulls her younger sister with her and mouths something to me.

'Have fun!'

With that she winks and disappears dragging Dani behind her.