Chapter 12

Rose's POV

They didn't tell any lies about the lake, it's beautiful. It is surrounded by trees and the only sound you can hear is the birds whistling on the branches. We spread out the towels we brought and run into the water. We spend a full 3 hours in it while splashing water at each other, holding swimming races and snorkeling in the beautiful clear water. When we're done we eat the sandwiches Ice and Seth made for lunch.

'Rose?' I look up from my sandwich and see Quin staring at me. 'Yes?' 'You are coming with us to the concert, right?' I frown my eyebrows. 'Why would I?' 'I spoke to Christina and she said it would be awesome to have their new friend come look at them performing.' 'You talked to Chrissy!?' I ask her in disbelief, Quin plays with her fingers. 'Yeah, I kinda went to their house yesterday... but you do have to come!' 'She broke my heart Quin, Lisa broke it. I can't face her, not yet.' 'Then come for the other girls! They would love to see you at their gig!' Locke adds. 'Why do you all want me to come to their concert so badly? Christina sounded also a little desperate in her message.' I stare at all four of their faces and suddenly they all look away. 'Has it something to do with the special thing they've planned?' I ask Ice and his face turns red.

He was never good at telling lies.

'Iceeeee!' 'What!' He tries to put on a straight face, but he totally fails by bursting into laughter. 'What is it they've planned?' I ask him with a serious face. They all give each other strange looks. 'You'll see if you come with us tomorrow.' Seth says with a sassy voice. 'Alright, alright, I'll come with you guys, but I'm not going to talk to Lisa.' 'That's okay, but let's go home now, because we still need to film a video for our cover of "No"' Quin winks at me, we finish our lunch and ride back to our home.

We all shower and of course I'm the first one to be ready. I grab the camera and Seth comes downstairs. 'Where are we going to film?' 'What about the street? It's really quiet around here and it would make an awesome setting.' Locke walks into the kitchen and grabs an apple while waiting for our reactions. 'That would be cool though, let's do it.' I nod, soon Ice and Quin also come downstairs and we all grab a chair. We place them in the middle of the road, I start the camera and we first film what's going to be the ending of the video.

I wave at the camera. 'Hey guys! We hope you loved that cover, let us know what you think in the comments down below!' I point down.

'If you want to see and hear more of our covers click here.' Ice points to his left. 'If you want to check out our originals click here.' He points to his right.

'Or if you want to see some of our vlogs and interviews we did, click here!' Locke points above him.

'We love you guys and we will see you guys soon! We are The White Notes and this is acapella!' Quin says.

'And... don't forget to subscribe!' Seth says with his deep voice.

After that we film our cover. We have to restart a few times, because Ice had to sneeze in the middle of his beatboxing, Quin and I couldn't stop laughing when a bird pooped on Locke's shirt so he had to go and put on a new shirt and of course there had to be a car behind us at the end of the cover so we had to film it all over again.

After 2 exhausting hours we got it on tape. 'Wow! That was really good!' A voice behind us says when we're picking up the chairs to bring them inside. I look upto see Amy standing at the side of the road. 'I didn't know you could also sing acapella!' 'We are actually a acapella band, but sometimes we do covers with instruments.' Seth tells her and she smiles at us. 'My sisters have to hear this! Wait here, I'll be right back!' Amy runs inside, I decide to wait outside while the other four bring the chairs into our house and a few minutes later all six of the Cimorelli girls get outside.