Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

'Christina, if we do that, I mean, if I do that, lots of people will ask questions.' 'I know, but it doesn't matter, if you love her you should do that.' 'Alright, but this means I have to tell Kath doesn't it?' 'Yeah, I think you should also do that, in that way she won't be surprised.' 'Great plan Christina, great plan...' I sigh, this is never going to work out. Christina's plan is crazy and I don't even know if Rose wants to come to our show.

'Don't think negative Lisa, I'm going to tell Amy, Lauren and Dani about the special plan and I'm going to call Rose to invite her, Seth, Locke, Quin and Ice for the concert. Meanwhile, you are going to talk to Kath.' I look at my older sister, she's smiling.

'But what if Kath...' I can't finish my sentence, because Christina interrupts me. 'No! I don't want to hear "what if" she will accept you Lise, she is your sister.'

I bite my lip. 'Alright then, I'm going to look for her.' 'Good luck and remember: everything will be fine.' Christina stands up and walks out of the room.

I take a deep breath. I try to focus on something that has nothing to do with Rose. But I can't. I can't stop think about her. She is just this lovely person, who I really got to know in only two days. I can't deny it: I'm head over heels for the girl next door. Who thought I could ever fall in love? Who even thought that it would be love at first sight? Probably nobody. At least didn't. I hope she really feels the same for me. I know that I'll be heartbroken if she doesn't. She did say she loved me, but that could also be something she only said because of our kiss.

Does she really love me back?

Alright, enough. Let's find Kath.

I walk to her room, open the door, but it's empty. I do hear some guitar melodies and talking coming from my own room, but it's probably Amy playing some songs and Christina informing her about the plan. I decide to go downstairs, when I go into the living room I see that Lauren and Dani are watching Spongebob, that never get's old. I almost want to watch with them and pretend like nothing's wrong, but I know: I have to tell Kath.

'Dauren, do you guys know where Kath is?' 'She went for a walk, she said she was going to the meadow.' Lauren answers without separating her eyes from the TV. 'Okay, thanks.' I grab my keys and I walk to the meadow, which only takes a few minutes.

I notice that there are almost no people on the streets. It's calm and quiet.

I walk further, I see Kath. She's sitting on the fence at the beginning of the meadow.

'Hey.' I say to her and she looks up. 'Hey Lise.' She smiles at me. 'I knew you would come.' 'How did you knew that?' I ask her surprised. 'I'm not stupid Lisa, I know something is going on and all the others know what it is except from me.' She sighs. 'Look Kath...' 'It's okay.' Katherine glances at me and takes my hand. 'I knew you weren't ready to tell me and I'm fine with that.' 'I am now.' She smiles. 'Good.'

And then... I basically told her everything. From the moment I caught my first feelings, to the moment Rose and I shared our first kiss. I told her what I said at the Ice cream shop and I told her about the plan Christina had made.

Everything.

She doesn't say anything, she says nothing at all. But just when I got a feeling she doesn't want to talk to me ever again she speaks. 'I know you love her, let's go get your girl back.' Kath jumps of the fence and gives me a tight hug. I cry. Damn I cry a lot, but this time it's okay because I cry from happiness. Kath is definitely a great sister.

After a few minutes we let go off each other, she wipes my tears away and we both laugh. We walk back to the house. My older sister starts to ask me random things about Rose.