°1 - Party?°

"Aria, why don't you guys just be a thing already!" My friend Lia exclaimed.

"We've been trough this a billion times, Lia. Kian is my best friend and it would be Best if we stay like that." I replied to her comment.

"Fine. I'll stop asking already. I'll just pretend you guys are a couple. Your always hugging and holding hands but what ever." She shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed and kept walking with her. I smiled once I saw Kian who was with Jc. Me and Lia ran up to them.

"Hey, babe." Jc smothered Lia with kisses as she laughed.

As for me and Kian, we casually wrapped our arms around each other hugging.

"Hi, friend." I greeted him with a smile as he smiled back.

We huddled like a group and started walking to a table outside.

"I heard there was a substitute for 4th period." Jc explained.

We all have 4th period class together because we all switched to that class. Mrs. Costa is the best teacher.

"Is it a mean substitute?" I asked.

"Mr. Rawler." He answered my question.

We all groan and roll our eyes and the same time. The bell suddenly rings and we gathered our things to go.

"See y'all in 4th period!" I shouted as we all went our separate ways.

~*~

"Hey, Mr. Rawler..." I nervously smiled when I saw him.

His dark brown vicious eyes made contact with mine. I swear I seen a little bit of death in them if that's possible.

I took off my bookbag setting it on the table where I sit at. As soon as I turned around, Kian creeped up on me making a loud screech come out from my mouth. Eyes looked at me while Kian tried to hold back the laughter.

"You ass." I punched his arm.

"Ow..." he pouted his lip as well as rubbing his arm.

I giggled while taking out my things for History class.

We took our seats once Lia and Jc walked in hand in hand. The teacher quickly looked at them.

"No touching!" He screamed from the top of his lungs scaring everyone.

There eyes grew wide as there fingers quickly un-knotted. They stood there with confused looks as Rawler squinted his eyes at both of them.

"What are you waiting for? Mommy isn't gonna come over here to sit ya down!" He pointed to the chairs aggressively.

They both took there seat at my table and didn't make a single eye contact to each other.

"Now, ya teacher said you are working on a folks tale play, ay? Get in ya groups and start workin'." He explained looking all over the room.
"No funny business ya hear?"

Everyone started getting in there groups. Me, Kian, Jc, Lia, and Ethan were in a group.

"Can't wait for next week. The last day of school." Kian sighed getting up from the chair.

We all walked over to where we were supposed to stand.

"Alright, so we have to see who will be who." Ethan grabbed his paper.

None of us liked Ethan, well I thought he was nice but the others didn't. They would mummble about him a few times and never brought me in the conversation. Ethan said he's had a little crush on me last year but I don't really care.

We all said who we wanted to be and read our lines. I would forget what page we were on sometimes because this story was really stupid.

After looking at the clock for the hundredth time, we were dismissed.

"Aria, before you go, I noticed you were really off task. If you want I could help you." Ethan offered.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I started packing.

"Are you sure?" He made sure.

"Yeah. I just didn't really like the script." I started walking.

"Okay, just know tha-" He was about to finish his sentence until Lia cut him off.

"Aria isn't interested, Ethan. Ugh.." Lia grabbed my wrist and literally dragged me out the room.

"You can let go." I struggled to get out of her grip.

"Right." She chuckled and released her grip.

"Why don't you guys like Ethan? He's pretty nice." I questioned.

"He's a fuckboy." Kian blankly said.

Jc and Lia nodded in agreement.

"Really?" I raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah. He just keeps it lowkey." Jc added.

"Oh... He never acts like one around me." I shrugged.

"Did you just hear yourself, Aria?" Kian looked at me.

"Yeah and- Ohhh... I get it." I laughed.

They sighed and I just laughed.

~*~

Have a great weekend everyone!

With that being said, I grabbed my things and left to where Jc, Lia, Kian and I always meet at the end of school.

"Hey guys!" I waved from a distance.

They looked at me run towards them and waved back.

"My mom won't be home this week so wanna have a sleep over at my house?" I said out of breath.

"I'm down." Lia smiled.

"Sleep over? girls house? Ew." Kian playfully gagged.

"Shut up! You always stay over that I have a drawer full of your clothes." I laugh.

"I know, I know. I'm playing." He giggles wraping his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you gonna come sleep over with us?" Lia looks at Jc.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." He smiles.

Now that we had our plans made, we waited for my mom to come get us.

~*~

My mom came to get us and I asked her to go to there house for some clothes. My little brother Jaylen was leaving with my mom too. Once everyone got there clothes, we drove back to my house.

"Alright, Hon. I already packed our things so we can go okay?"

"Okay, mom. Bye, Jay." I hugged him.

"Oh mom! Can we have a party?" I asked sweetly.

She sucked her teeth and firmly said yes.

"But honey, please make the right choices and please don't invite the whole school." She begged.

"I won't. Okay bye." I kissed her cheek and closed the door.

"Party?" Kian smirked.

"Yup.." I smirked back. "Oh, and I hope y'all brought some party clothes."

They all nodded and so we headed up to my room to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai ! How did you like this first chapter ? Can't wait for chapter 2 ? I know I know lol . I'm workin on it . 😘😘😘😘

-A💙