°23- Trouble°

I feel hands slowly taking my head and resting me on a pillow. I open one eye slightly to see Kian going to the bathroom. I sit up and see Lia an Jc sitting on the other couch sleeping soundly. I guess we all fell asleep in the living room then.

Then the restroom door opens. "Did I wake you?" Kian asks.

"Kinda." I replied yawning. "What time is it?"

"11:21."

I get up from the couch stretching my arms and legs yawning Once more.

"I feel like there's gonna be nothing to do today..." I cross my arms.

"There's always the mall?" Kian suggested. "Or the park."

I gasped. "Yes. The park.."

"Not now, you just woke up." He chuckles.

"So? And I'm not even hungry." I run up the steps a bit dizzy.

I brush my hair and quickly put on a white muscle shirt with the words "I Can Care Less" in black letters, along with black skinny jeans and my Chuk Taylor's .

I grab a couple bucks that I might need from my money jar which is about $30, leaving $20 left. Heading down the stairs, Lia and Jc are awake while Kian is talking to them.

"You guys are coming to the too?" I asked.

"We can meet you there." Lia yawned.

"Alright lets go." I smiled towards Kian.

He nods holding out his hand for me to clutch onto so we can walk out together.

"Why are you so excited to go to the park?" Kian giggled.

"You'll see why in just a sec." I smirked.

He said nothing but shrugged as we walked hand in hand to the park. I then stopped him.

"Lemme see your phone?" I asked with my hand out.

He handed me his phone. I looked at the lock for a second and put in my birthday knowing it would work, which it did.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You'll see." I giggled.

After about 30 seconds, I handed him His phone and took out my phone.

"Lets go hunting!" I exclaimed.

"Pokemon Go? Really, Aria?" He chuckled.

"Yes so-- OH MY GOD I FOUND A POKEMON CHARACTER!"

"WHERE!?" He exclaimed.

I started running and Kian followed behind me.

We found so many Characters and we found a lot of players playing, too. But after all the running Kian and I needed a break from everything.

"Wanna go to the Food Truck?" Kian asked.

"Ugh, yes."

We got there to a line of about 1 person in front of us including Lia and Jc walking towards Kian and I.

"We knew we would find you guys here." Jc chuckled.

"It is lunch time." I giggled.

"What do you want to eat, Aria." Kian asked.

"Just a burrito I guess." I shrugged.

He nodded and continued with the order.

"What do you guys wanna do after I eat." I questioned.