°8- Dude, she's unavailable°

⬆⬆ Pic of Aria up above ⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He took me home and dropped me off at my door step.

"Thanks for lunch." I say with a smile.

"Anything for you." he laces out fingers.

I blush before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I have to get inside. Text me." I open the door.

He waves and I wave back.

"Hi mom." I see her in the couch.

"How was lunch?" She asked.

"Nice, quiet. But a good quiet." I stated.

"Come sit here with me." She pats the empty space next to her. "Jays taking a nap."

I take off my shoes and lay next to her resting my head on her lap watching "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." it's my mom's favorite show so I just watch along at times.

We stay there until a "ding" noise came from the kitchen. She made homemade lasagna for dinner which is always the best lasagna. We wake up Jay and all of us eat at the dinner table. I could tell my mom was happy to sit as a family because she would look at me and Jay with a smile. I've missed this...

After dinner, we all wear our onsies. My mom didn't have one but she had a pair of cute pjs. I had a donut onesie and my brother had a dinosaur one. My mom wore her betty boo pjs which were really cute for her age.

Everyone (me, my mom, brother) voted for finding nemo because it's appropriate enough for my brother to see. We cuddle up with blankets and watch the movie.

~°~

I wake up to find my brother resting between me and my mom and my mom resting on the arm rest of the couch. I grab my blanket and wrap it over the two and make my way to my room.

I checked my phone to see it was 12:30.

"Damn. We slept for a while." I thought to myself. I looks through my messages and had 3 unread messages.

Kian 💙👫💩 :

Hey .

R u awake ?

Me :

Sorry, I was with my family . r u awake ?

Lia 💜 :

Hey gurly .

Me :

Heyyy .

Kian 💙👫💩 :

Don't be sorry, I understand 😘 and btw I don't sleep .

Me :

Okay don't go twilight zone now .

Kian 💙👫💩 :

Would if I am a vampire ?

I laugh at mine and his cheesy comment.

Me :

Eh . I'm not a vampire type girl ...

Kian 💙👫💩 :

Who said I was a vampire ? I didn't

Me :

Re-re 😆 call me 😉

As soon as I pressed send, I got a call and I picked up. As like the other night, we talked about alot of things expected we talked more about twilight (Lol).