°13- Hugs, Tears, & Kisses°

Sorry but I'm skipping to Friday 😂🙈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday Morning

"Hon, Wake up. We gotta start driving." My mom shook me awake. "I already took Jay to your grandparents house."

"Why couldn't I say bye?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Didn't know you wanted to, sorry." She apologized.

"Its alright. Lemme change." I yawned.

She exits the room closing the door as I get up from bed.

To : Kian 💙😭💑 :

Morning ❤

Kian 💙😭💑 :

Morning ❤

Me :

Wyd .

Kian 💙😭💑 :

Jus got out the shower .

Me :

😏😏😏😏

Kian 💙😭💑 :

Me :

😮😵😩😩

Kian 💙😭💑 :

😏😏

After that we kept texting emojis and other dirty things until I realized I had to change my clothes.... Hehehe.

I just put on some sweatpants and a tank too with a goodie over with my vans. I didn't bother to put makeup and I just put up my hair in a ponytail.

"Mom I'm ready!" I call out dragging my luggage down the stairs.

"Alright I'll be in the car." She grabs her keys and went out the door.

I grabed snacks that I bought last night and put it in my carry on bag. I got in the car as my mom started to drive away.

"I'm so happy for you sweetie. Are you excited?" My mom smiled.

"I can't even describe how happy I am. I'm more than happy actually." I smiled back.

We arrived at the airport and got on the plane. I've been on planes so many times with my mom when I was younger because I was only 8 and couldn't be left alone. My favorite place was probably Hawaii. Its really relaxing and the people there tought me how to play the ukulele.

"Ma'am phones off." The lady told me.

"Alright." I smiled putting my phone away.

Once she left I took my phone out. I don't know who she think she is to be telling me that. She doesn't pay my phone bill. And plus, I need to text Kian an listen to music.