°7- More than just friends°

⬆⬆ Pic of Aria up above ⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you need to tell me?" I say next to him.

"I love you." He looks at me in the eyes.

"I know," I giggle "you tell me this everytime you go to sleep."

"I love you more than just my best friend, Aria. I can't help myself from looking at you everyday. Your always there for me when ever I need you most. I get jealous every time you talk to a boy because that guy isn't me. When I see you get hurt, it breaks my heart and all I could do is comfort you the best way I can without breaking our frindship because I always thought you never felt the same. That day when you kissed me, I just wanted to kiss you even more. And today, I couldn't help myself but to kiss you. Your so beautiful and happy. You never think negative and always have a smile on your face. That's why I love you... Your perfect in your special way..."

I was completely speechless and didn't know what to say. What he said broke my heart. I did have feelings for him, too... My mind wanted to say something but I just couldn't say it.

"I'm sorry, you don't need to sa-" He was going to say til I cut him off.

"Kian, Your like the most important part of my life and without you, I really don't even know how life would be. You make everything better and brighter. I've had feelings for you aswell but I never knew how to share them or express them..."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked.

"I love you, too. More than just friends..." I smile.

"So you wouldn't mind if I said I wanted to take you out?" He smirked.

"Depends if you do..." I smirk back.

"Aria, would you wanna go out with me?" He looks at me right in the eyes.

"Of course." I hug him like there's no tomorrow.

He hugged me back but this hug was like no other. It was more loving and warm. It was a hug that you wouldn't want to let go from...

"So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" He asked within the hug.

"Hmm, I don't know." I blush.

He holds up my chin with his index finger and brings my face up to his. His soft lips press against mine. We slowly break apart and I could feel my face heat up.

"Kian!" A voice from downstairs called.

"My mom's home." He whispers to me.

"Why are you whispering? Am I not aloud to be here now?" I whisper as well.

"Umm, no?" He shrugs. "Its fine, I'll walk you out."

We go downstairs and his mom sees me.

"Aria, hi." She smiles.

"Hello. I was just making my way." I smile back.

"Imma walk her out, since it's kinda dark out." Kian adds.

"Alright, be back." She stated.

We walk out the door and go to my house hand in hand. We then arrived to my door step.

"Text me, call me, FaceTime me, anything to keep in contact." I explained.

"Of course." He smiles. "I have to go."

I hug and kiss him goodbye. I walk in with a smile that my mom was suspicous.

"What did you do just now?" She asked.

"Nothing specific, I'll be in my room." I walk up to my room.

I close my door and fall back onto my bean bag with the biggest smile I can imagine. After seconds of staring blankly at the ceiling, I get a call.