♡ Finale - Forever ♡

6 years later ...

The voice of people talking suddenly woke me up even more than the kicking. I finally got up to combed my hair, brushed my teeth, and washed my face before heading downstairs.

"And this is a picture of me jumping off of the cliff into the water." Kian explained.

"Was it scary?!" She asked.

He chuckled. "Not at all."

"What are you guys doing?" I interrupted.

"Good morning, honey. I'm showing Lily our photo album." Kian gave me a smile.

"Good morning, Mommy!" Lily came up to me with a hug.

"Good Morning, sweetie." I kissed her forehead.

"Oh Lily, come here! This ones a picture of mommy on a horse!" He laughed. "She was terrified."

"I was not!"

"You look scared to me." Lily giggled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Lily baby are you ready for school?"

"Yes, mommy!"

"Okay hurry and get your bag the school bus should be here any moment."

Lily grabbed her book bag and waited at the door.

"I'll take her today." Kian offered.

"Okay, babe thanks." I smiled.

As they left out the door I grabbed the photo album. Looking at the photos from our wedding and honeymoon brung back so many good memories... it's been 6 years since then and it feels like it was just yesterday! I smiled while turning the pages remembering every single memory.

Kian finally came back. I walked up to him giving him a long passionate kiss.

"Someone's happy." Kian smirked.

"What are you talking about? I'm always happy!" I nudged him.

"You're right." He nodded giving me another kiss. "I gotta go to work soon."

I frowned. "Ugh, take the day off!"

"Ooo that sounds like a good idea." Kian grinned. "But I don't know if I can call out late like this.."

"Ugh you're so boring." I walked away.

"We're not teens anymore we've got to take responsibilities."

"Whatever I'll be a teen if I want." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Well, go be a responsible grown up and get ready for work." I walked away into the kitchen.

I heard his footsteps follow me while I prepared myself some breakfast. He placed his hands on my belly rubbing it from behind and kissed my neck.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"It's fine. I'll sign Lily out, we can go get some ice cream or something." I turned towards him and smiled.