°5 - What am I Thinking?!°

The shining bright light glaring through my window wakes me up. I blink a couple times and sit up scrathing my head. It was pretty quiet so I guess everyone was asleep.

I look over to my side and Kian was peacfully sleeping.

"Awe, he looks so cute sleeping..." I thought to myself with a smile.

Wait, did I just say awe and, cute? What am I saying? What am I thinking? I never called him cute before.

I shake my head to forget about the thought and get off the bunk. Jc and Lia were still sleeping as well. Since they had the idea to wake me up, I wanted to wake them up.

I quickly grab my blow horn and cover my ears. Without hesitation, I press the button. Everyone jumps from the noise. I laugh hysterically that I start crying.

"What the hell, Aria?" Kian gets off the bunk.

"Since you all wanna hit me with pillows I got you guys back." I wipe my eyes from all the tears.

"Anyway, I got a text from my mom. She told me I have to be home early for our last day of school." Kian told me.

"Ah right! Monday is our last day!" I dance around.

Kian laughs and grabs his clothes to change in the bathroom. I sit on my bean bag checking my social media. Lia and Jc just fell back asleep like slobs.

Kian came out the bathroom. His hair was messy and it looked really cute...
!!!! Did I just say cute? My mind is some where else today. I think I meant to say was "his hair was messy and it looked really ... Curly" Kian then waved his hand in my face making me forget my thoughts.

"Oh, hey." I smile.

"You alright? I think your day dreaming." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes but a small smile apears on my face. He starts to pack his things while I scroll through my Twitter.

"Oh! A message!" I think to myself and look at my Dm. It was a message from the guy that asked me the kiss question.

"So u and Kian are more than friends? 😈"

I replied with

"Whet ?"

He sends an image of me and Kian.... Sitting on the bean bag.

"Okay? He's my best friend."

He replied with

"Oh, there's more..."

He sends one more Image of me and Kian.... Kissing???!!! My eyes open wide and my heart skips a beat.

"Where did u get this!!??"

The guy replied with

"I saw u guys. Just thought to let you know. I didn't know u guys were a thing? 😈😈"

"Don't show anyone please!"

"I'll delete them.... But if you didn't want anyone to know you could of just said "no" at the party...."

I exit out of Twitter and throw my phone on the floor.

"Woah, are you okay?" Kian asks.

"Yup." I lied crossing my arms.

Kian grabbed my phone and picked the Twitter icon. I then get up and try to snatch it away but he raised his arm up high so I couldn't reach.

"Kian give me my phone!" I yelled/whispered so Lia and Jc couldn't hear.