°24- Hey, Mom...°

I started walking to where Lia may have been, Forever 21.

"Hey." I waved to her at the shirt isle.

"Sup, girl. Where's Kian?" She asked.

"Men's restroom." I replied. "Where's Jc?"

"He got bored so he left to some shoe store." She rolled her eyes.

I just shrugged my shoulders looking at her rummage through some clothes.

"You look weird... Maybe you need some rest, yeah?" Lia suggested.

"No. Kian and I had a fight..." I sighed.

"I knew that would happen..." She whispered.

"What so you mean?"

"You hanging out with 2 boys that Kian doesn't like? C'mon Aria, you should know this." She stated.

"He should of told me something! Now he's mad at me and I said some things that I regretted saying." I folded my arms.

"Just apologize. Buy him something. He buys you everything, return the favor." She shrugged. 

"I guess..." I sighed leaving out the store.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Gonna try to find Kian." I said still walking.

I took out my phone dialing Kian's number to get a hold of him.

A: Where are you?

K: Waiting for everyone outside.

A: I'm coming outside right now.

I hung up speed walking towards the doors and looked around. Kian was sitting alone at a table. I then made my way there and sat down with him.

"Kian, I didn't mean what I said. I was just sorta pissed that you don't let me choose what kinds of friends I want." I explained to him.

He was looking down to his hands as if he hadn't heard a word I said.

"You can't be mad at me forever... I promise I won't hang out with them anymore." I stated.

"Aria, When ever you see Ethan, you have a complete smile on your face. Your attention is on him, and you say yes to about what ever he says. If it's to hang out or talk for a bit at the park. Then I'm completely out the picture. You make me feel as if you have better fun with him then you do with me." He looked straight into my eyes.

"But you act like we don't even talk everyday."

"Ugh, You don't get it... Just forget everything I said." He looks back down to his lap.

"Then what are you saying?" I asked.

"If you have more fun with Ethan then go ahead and spend all the time you want with him. It won't change the way I feel about him, but it does affect my love for you." He cooed.

"Kian, if me hanging out with people you dislike make you hate me I'll stop okay? I just want to try to hang out with other people. It's not that I get bored of us or anything, I just feel as if I need to socialize more." I stated.

"Well I don't like the people you are hanging out with." He frowned.

"I get that. And i won't hang out with the twins, nor will I pick the bad people that you, Lia, and Jc hate." I giggled.

Kian smiled slightly. "Can u buy you ice cream? All on me."

He got up smiling even more before grabbing my hand taking me back inside. I knew everything would be okay. Kian loves me way to much to be mad at me for more than an hour. ;))

~°~

The rest of us got tired from the mall so decided to go party, again but for real this time. We arrived at me house and into my room.

"Okay, I have everyone's fake ID's here." I smirked walking over to my jewelry box, grabbing the drawer and looking in the small square I made for the IDs.

"We haven't used this in forever..." Jc smirked at his picture.

"Alright so we all got new clothes I'm pretty sure we could change into that." I stated looking in my bag.

I grabbed my tight black dress with some black high heels from my mom's closet since I didn't have any of my own. I then straightened my hair out putting in some makeup and a bit of jewlery. 

"Are you guys ready yet?" I opened the door to my room.

They all nodded as we walked down the stairs. I opened the door to find a lady standing there.

"Aria, Where are you going?" The last said.

I turned on the lights to outside and saw my mom standing there. My heart started pounding out my chest.

"Hey, mom..." I smiled nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ewww this is the worst chapter ever !! 😭 I didn't have the app on my phone so I didn't update and now that I did I wrapped it up real quick just for an update .... Ugh I'll write a better one later .

-A❤❤