°9- it's just a dream...°

⬆⬆ Pic of Aria up above ⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kians POV

I get up from the ground and run to Aria's house with blood down my nose and lip.

Aria's POV

"I texted Jc. He said he'll be here in a few." Lia stated. "I thought Kian was coming?"

"He is... He's probably in the shower." I shrug.

After minutes of talking and no show of Kian or Jc, a knock accured downstairs. Lia and I smile at each other and race down the stairs like little girls.

I opened the door with a smile. My smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Oh my god, Kian!" I shove him inside locking the door.

"What the hell happened to you?!" I looked at his face all around.

"I'll grab the first aid kit." Lia rushed over to the restroom.

"I'll tell you later..." Kian sighed.

"Please tell me now." I begged.

Lia came running back with the kit. I grabbed an alcohol wipe and started to wipe his nose and lip.

"Jordan sorta, punched me." He winced from the wipes.

"Are you being serious?!" I yelled. "Where talking later."

"Who's Jordan?" Lia asked.

"Some asshole in 3rd grade." I rolled my eyes.

"How the hell does he punch you and half of your face is damanged? Your forehead is brused, too."

"Really?" Kian touched the side of his head an winced.

Minutes have gone by and I was still trying to make Kian feel better. I had given him an ice bag for his forehead. I also gave him a bowl of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles because I'm nice like that . (:

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked him.

"Yea." Kian ate his bowl of ice cream on my bed.

"Can you tell me the whole story of what had happened now?" I begged.

"Okay." He sighed.

Lia then rolled up to us in the rolly chair wanted to hear the conversation.

"Do you have to hear this, too?" Kian asked Lia.

"Aria has been keeping secrets from me and I don't want you to be keeping secrets from me, too. So yes, I'm going to hear it." She smiled.

"I think we should tell her about us so the story can make sense." Kian suggested.

I nodded in agreement and I decided to tell her now because she's gonna find out through the story any way.

"Basically, Kian and I are dating." I smiled.

Lia's jaw dropped and stayed like that for a moment.

"Can you, not? That's kinda uncomfortable to see." I srunch up my nose in discuss.

"I'm just so happy!" She clapped.

"Anyway, back to what I was gonna say." Kian proceeded.

He told us how he saw Jordan walking to my house with flowers and how he tried to keep him away from me then he took a swing at him.