I belive you

This chapter is really short didn't know what to write more so I just went pretty short hope you like the twists to the story.

1 week later

Nathan's POV

  Haley hasn't talked to me now I'm going for a walk. I walk down the street closer to Brooke's house then I see Haley talking to a guy I stop there then the guy leans in an kisses her after a minute they pull away I can't here what they're saying Haley turns and notices me. I then and just walk away I can't believe this I didn't even cheat on her. I just keep walking. I get to the apartment and sit. Then there's a nock I open it it's Haley. "Nathan he kissed me" she says "really Haley what the hell I didn't cheat on you are you trying to get back at me Haley it's been hurting me because you aren't around and now you do that I was trying to believe that you'd come back but you actually cheat on me I didn't even kiss Rachel I didn't do anything" I say "but you two were naked together" she says. "Forget it I'm not gonna explain myself if you don't believe me I was getting out you walked Haley I love an always will right always and forever...this is hard for me you might not be able to believe me on that it is I feel bad for something I didn't do it's fine if you were trying to get back at me i get it I do and I still love you but we're still married..." I say this hurt like hell it really did "Nathan he kissed me-" she says "ya I believe but you let it happen for at least a minute and I get why like you said I need time" I say "but" she says "but what Haley it told you I didn't do it believe me or not I saw a guy kiss you I believe it when you say he kissed you but you let it happen Haley I love you that's all what do you wan me to say just tell me do you love me and do you believe me" I ask. "I do love you Nathan of course I always will I don't know yet if I believe you" she says "really" I say sadly. "I'm sorry why do you believe me" she says. "Because I love you Haley" I say. I close the door I sit down ugh. I can't stand being without her.

Haley's POV

  I get back to Brooke's "some guy kissed me and Nathan saw I kinda let it happen to get back at Nathan and I missed his kiss" I say her eyes widen "what the hell tutor girl" she says "he believed me because I said he kissed him he said he believed me because he loved me I love him and miss him" I say "Haley do you believe him" she asks "I think so" I say "you don't think you have to know" she says "Brooke I miss him and want him and it's been a week I feel like I believe him I do and he's so sad" I say "if you believe him make sure you believe him first go back to him" she says. "Thanks Brooke for everything" I say and hug her I miss him so much "I'll give him a couple days to calm down" I say.

Nathan's POV

  I get out a beer and drink it I chug it down. And another one there's a knock I open the door it's Lucas "hey" he says "hey Haley cheated on me to get back at me" I say his eyes widen the two cans on beers are on the table. "Nate don't drink" he says "why" I ask bitterly getting another beer "want one" I ask he shakes his head "and she still doesn't believe me I said I believe her cause I do cause I love her and I just want her right now I want to kiss her" I say "Nathan put the beer down" he says "no my wife cheater on me get a wife and he her to catch you not cheating on her and she'll cheat on you to get back at you" I say drinking some of the beer. "Nathan you can't do this" he says l"I can and I'm gonna so" he says "fine" he sad and leaves. I sit and put on basketball and drink and watch.