The Challenge

Haley's POV

  I wake up in the bed alone I think about last night ugh that was embarrassing I can't believe he heard. I get up from the bed and go to the washroom I change into my jeans and t shirt and go downstairs I don't even want to look at Nathan ya I know but it's embarrassing for me. "Tutor wife come with me" Brooke says pulling me into a room "how does he know we were talking about his shoe size" she asks "he heard isn't it embarrassing" I say covering my face. "A little" she says. "I don't want to talk to him" I say "he's your husband you have to" she says "I know that" I say. We go out and the guys are watching basketball we go to the kitchen. I make myself a coffee and sit in the kitchen talking to Brooke. Nathan walks in "morning" he says "morning" I reply this is gonna be weird. Brooke looks at me. He gets a bottle of water and leaves. "He's your husband you shouldn't feel embarrassed I should cause I asked" she says "ya you're right so what if I ask cause I'm his wife" I say with a smile. "Shut up" she says I laugh Lucas then walks in. "Do I heard what you asks Brooke" he says I laugh. "What" she plays dumb "Nathan's shoe size" he says getting water. "Shut up broody" she says he laughs and shakes his head. "Did Nathan tell you" I ask "part and the other part is I heard is it true is he size 14" he mocks Brooke I laugh harder. "Oh my god that's so embarrassing" she says covering her face. "Brooke it's fine" I say "shut up" she says again. "Ok well I'm going into the hot tub no guys aloud" Brooke says I laugh "in coming with you" I say we go upstairs and change. We go out and get in it's so nice. "So how did they hear us if they were outside" I say shrugs "I don't know" she adds.

We stayed in there for an hour we got out and I'm upstairs in the room I go to take a shower. I enter the hot water it's nice and soothing. I stay still for a little the shower is pretty big then I feel muscular arms go around me. "Um I didn't invite anyone here so can you leave" I say he chuckles deeply "funny Hales" he says his voice low I hear a smirk on his lips. I turn to face him and I was right he does have a smirk plastered on his lips he goes closer to me our lips inches away. "You haven't kissed me today" he says lowly. "And you haven't either" I say lowly too. "Nicely played" he says still close to me. "Well sorry but you haven't kissed me so I won't kiss you" I say backing away. "Really you haven't kissed me" he says "because you haven't kissed me" I say he chuckles deeply "you're lucky you're cute" he says coming closer again our lips almost touching. "But that luck won't get you a kiss" he says backing away. That wasn't fair. "That was so unfair" I say he smirks. "Oh Nathan two can at that game" I say with a sly smile. "Fine no one kisses until we give in" he says "fine now leave" I say. "Why you scare you'll give in" he says. "No" I say "so you don't care if I stay" he whispers in my ear. I gulp. "No" I say and do the rest of my shower.

I finish my shower and change into my shorts and t shirt me or Nathan still haven't gave in. I go downstairs. "Hey tutor wife" Brooke says "hey" I say. "So me and Nathan are doing a challenge who can stay the longest without giving in with kissing each other" I say. "Good challenge" she says "I have to win" I say. "Ok then win" he says "you have to help me" I say "how" she asks. "I don't know give me something's todo" I say she laughs. "This is on you you be sexy by yourself" she says. "You're the best" I say sarcastically she laughs. Nathan walks in shirtless he can't do those things I can't go around shirtless. He gets water and winks at me and leaves. "No Brooke help me" I say. "Do you have lingerie" she asks I shake my head "no and I don't want to wear it" I say. "Fine then sleep in some short shorts and a sports bra" she says I nod. I check the time 3:30. We go out and sit on the couch where the boys are I don't sit next to Nathan. "So are guys in a fight" Lucas asks. "No" we both answer. "Then what's up" he asks "it's a challenge" we both say and look at each other. "Oh" he says I look back at the tv.

We were just watching tv the guys went out to play basketball there's a court in the back. "So how's the challenge going is it getting to you" Brooke asks "actually I'm fine" I say. "Good that's good but you have to make him want to kiss you" she says. "Ya I know" I say eating ice cream so is Brooke. "How will you do it" she asks "I don't know I don't want sleep in my bra and shorts" I say. "Ugh you won't do anything tutor wife" she says. "Whatever" I say taking another spoonful of ice cream. Nathan's and Lucas walks in. Brooke gives me a act sexy look I shake my head. Nathan grabs waters for him and Lucas. I look away an. Back to Brooke it's starting to get to me I want to kiss him."Brooke" I say "hmm" "I'm starting to want to kiss him" I whisper so he doesn't hear. "No no not aloud" she yells. "Shut up" I say. "No tutor wife no ok no" she says I nod "ok no he had to fall for you" she whispers I nod and keep eating my ice cream.

  It's night and Nathan hasn't gave in I haven't either it's getting harder.

Nathan's POV

  She can just sit there and I'll want to kiss her but I have to win i always win it's my thing. We're all watching a movie it's late I didn't sit to close or I'd give in I know it. I can't keep my eye on the movie i take glances at her she looking at the movie intently. I look at her lips which makes everything worse. I sigh an look away. "You ok" Lucas asks "Ya" I say no I'm actually not. This sucks I should've never agreed to this.

Haley's POV

  I'm going to bed I made the day so did Nathan Brooke said he was looking at me but I didn't see so I don't think so. I change into my pajamas as lay down Nathan comes out of the washroom just in his boxers. I look at the ceiling. "We haven't even talked" he says "ya I know" I reply he lays beside me turning off the lights. "Is that a rule we can't talk" he asks "no" I say "but it might make it harder for you" I say he chuckles "or you" he says. "Eh no" I say. "Ok whatever" he says.

Nathan's POV

  I just want to kiss her so badly. "I'm tired night" I say "night" he replies I'm not that tired I just don't want to give in.