Will you...

Haley's POV

I wake up Brooke knocking "tutor wife boy toy time to get up we're leaving" she says I wake up Nate. "Hold on Brooke" I say going to the washroom I change and get my stuff gathered so does Nathan and we leave. We get into our separate cars and leave the place. "So you guys did great last night" he says "it's not like we were first place but thanks" I say.

After hours we get back and everyone's exhausted. I plop onto the couch "let's order pizza and watch a movie" I say Nathan laughs "ok" he says and does it. We watch a movie as we wait for the pizza to come. I lean on Nathan then there's a knock he gets up and gets it. But it seems it's not the pizza "what do you want dan" Nathan says. "Son when are you gonna get over all this and come back to us" dan says "I'm not coming back I have Haley now I don't need anyone else" he says "c'mon Haley's nothing Nathan you're better off with us" he says "no what would've been the point of moving if I'm better off with you I have a better life here so don't try to get me to move back because I won't" Nathan says. "Is it just because of this Haley girl she's no good for you" dan says "yes...she is ok she's ten times better than you and mom so just leave I don't wanna do this now" Nathan says and closes the door. "You ok" I ask he nods "yeah he's just a dick" he says. He sits back down. Then there's another knock he gets up again and this time it is the pizza he comes back and we continue watching and eating.

The whole day we watch movies and just relax tomorrow there's school but we're soon done one month left. "So Hales on the weekend we're going to dinner" he says I look at him "ok...why" I ask "because I have to give you something" he says "what" I ask "that's a surprise and you'll see then" he says I sigh "fine" I say. "You can't know or it'll ruin the whole night" he says "yeah, yeah whatever" I say he chuckles and kisses. "Why can't you just tell me" I ask "because it's a surprise and it'll ruin everything if I tell you" he says. "Fine" I sigh. We sit there watching. "I want to know you know I don't like surprises" I say he laughs "it's not happening babe" he says I sigh "please" I say "no" he says "Nathan in not letting this go" I say. "Hales stop" he says. "No" I whine "please I really don't like surprises or dinner" I say he laughs "fine" he says "really" I ask he nods. "Close your eyes" he says I do as he tells me I close them right he fidgets around. "Ok open" he says I do and he's on his knee and has a box in his hand. "What's this" I ask "well Haley I was wondering if maybe you'd want to eat remarried in front of everyone and all your friends and family and have the perfect wedding so Haley James will you marry me again" he asks. I nod "yes" I say "you didn't have to get a new ring" I say he shrugs and takes my old one off and put the new one. "Yay" I says and kiss him he sits back on the couch. "Wait but when will it happen there's so much to do" I say "calm down hales well plan it's a Tuesday night" he says I nod. I have to tell Brooke immediately when I get to school tomorrow.

It's late and we go to bed and I'm so happy I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I wake up to my alarm I turn it on and turn to see Nathan looking at me. "What" I ask he smiles "nothing" he says "there has to be something" I say "it's just I'm so lucky...to have you in my life" he says I smile and kiss him " I'm lucky to have you in my life to" I say "Meg not really I'm nothing special" he says I hit his arm. "Shut up" I say and get out but before he pulls me back down an kisses me again. "C'mon school" I say and go I the washroom. I change and after we leave. I remember last night and how he re-proposed to me I smile.

We get to school and I go straight I my lovker which is beside Brooke's "Brooke" I say slowly. She turns "hey tutor wife" she says "say tutor girl because Nathan asked to get remarried In front of friends and family" I say she smiles ear to ear. "Oh my god yes" she screeches people looks at her. "And I want you of course to be my brides maid" I say "yes of course can I make your wedding dress" she asks. "Yes" I say she smiles "thanks" she says I smile "I can't wait" I say "so I'm helping you plan the wedding you know how much I love weddings" she says I nod the bell rings. "See you at lunch" I says and we go to our classes.

It's lunch I start walking there I see Lucas walking "Luc" I say we never really became as close as before he turns. "Hey Haley" he says "so come to the lunch table I need to tell you something" I say he nods and I go Brooke and Nathan are already there I sit beside Nathan. "So I'm guessing you already told Brooke" he asks she has a huge smile on her face and she's humming. "Um how did you know" I ask "look at her face she lighter than a Christmas tree" he says I laugh. "Sorry I was to excited" I say he shrugs "it's fine" he says Lucas comes and sits "so Lucas we have to tell you something" I say he nods "me and Nathan are getting remarried so family and friends can come" I say he nods slowly "cool" he says. He doesn't seem as excited about it. I shrug it off an go back to lunch. The bell rings soon and we go to class.

It's the end of the day and I'm going to my locker Nathan has practice and we have cheer practice. I meet Brooke in the gym and we start with stretches. And start.

We finish and the guys are still practicing so I sit on the bench waiting "tutor girl wife I don't know I'm coming over after so we can plan" Brooke says I nod "ok see you later" I say she nods and leave. Couple minutes later they're done and we leave. "So Brooke wants to start planning already" I say he chuckles "I would figure" he says "she's making my wedding dress" I say "wow you trust her" he asks "of course she's my best friend" I say hitting him he laughs "I know I'm joking" he says he kisses me and we leave.

We get back to the apartment I go and change while Nathan takes a shower I sit on the couch flipping through the channels and then there's a knock I open it an it's Brooke she walks in. "So of course you want your dress to be white right" she says "yes Brooke but calm down and sit we have time" I say. "Yes but it takes time to make a dress when is the wedding" she asks "I don't know" I say. "Well you need to find out so where's Nathan" she ask "taking a shower" I say and get myself a water bottle. "You need to calm down ok we aren't getting married tomorrow maybe in like 3 weeks" I say she looks up from her booklet. "I don't know how much time the dress will take" she says "start it now and tell me when you're done" I say she nods and writes stuff down. "We will plan other day we have time believe me...Brooke I'm planning on doing that no sex until the wedding" I say she looks surprised. "Wow with you guys you're like sex crazed" she says "we are not so what do you think" I ask "well ask Nathan I'm not sure if he'll like it" she says "I don't care what he thinks it's my choice" I say she laughs. "Ok" she says I sit next I her. "You want it in a church right" she asks "everything will be fine" I say. Nathan walks out. "Hey boy toy" she says he turns "hey Brooke" he says. "So you are wearing a black suit right"she asks "no I'm wearing a blue one yeah I am" he says sarcastically. "Ok just asking no need to be a dick" she says "ok we can do more later you need to give boy you some news" she says and leaves. We sit....