Leave

"I need some time out," said Sasuke as he leave the abandoned house. 

There was a moment of silence before Karin started talking.

"Hinata, I don't know what happened between you and Sasuke and I don't even care about it. But one thing for sure, from now on you have to be prepared," as Karin wanted to say more, Juugo suddenly voiced up.

"Karin, don't bother her with your words. Hinata is still new in this kind of thing." Juugo looked at Hinata and added "Hinata, we do bad guy stuff. Do you think you can keep up with us?"

Hinata looked frightening but she tried to control her expression. She don't know how to answer that. 

"I-I am just trying to help Sasuke," that was came out from Hinata's mouth.

"Help? Woo..girl, I think you might misunderstand here," said Suigetsu. "Once you get involve with us, people won't see you help Sasuke...but they'll see you as one of us. You know what I mean?"

Hinata did realized about that. She knew how dangerous it is to be helping someone who once betrayed the Kohoha Village. 

"She is not going to be one of us," said Sasuke as he enter back in the abandoned house. He looked quite shocked.

"What do you mean by th-" Suigetsu said that but was cut off by Sasuke.

"We have to move. I saw a group of people walking towards this direction. And when I said we, I meant Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and me," said Sasuke.

He raised his hand as if to release Hinata but suddenly stopped by Hinata. She grabbed Sasuke's hand preventing him to release her.

"Not this time, Sasuke. I want to stay and that is my decision," said Hinata.

"You don't have any right to make decision here. I'm the one who decide whether to release you or not," said Sasuke. 

"Guys, I think we need to get out now. I'm sensing others chakra" said Karin. 

Without any second thought, they ran a bit far from the abandoned house but Hinata never let go of Sasuke's hand. Then they heard a loud voice from the other side and they hide behind different trees. Hinata and Sasuke hide behind a bigger tree. 

The voice became nearer and nearer. Sasuke and Hinata were shocked as they reconized that voices.

"Ooii...Naruto, slow down will you. We are close to the village now."

"I want to be the one who arrived there first, Sakura-chan. Hahaha. You guys can't beat me!! Especially you Shikamaru!"

"Me?! Well, that because I use my head and not like you, idiot"