Lying

2 days after that, Hinata was informed that Sakura already returned from her mission. Hinata wants Sakura to teach her Medical Ninjutsu and she hope that she had enough time to learn before Sasuke summon her again. A tiny part of her heart wanted her to shows to Sasuke that he can relies on her. Hinata wants Sasuke to at least acknowledge her. 

As Hinata was searching for Sakura around the village, she met Sai. 

"Hello there, Hinata. It has been a while since I saw you," said Sai.

"Hello, Sai. I'm just busy doing this and that. By the way, have you seen Sakura?" asked Hinata.

"Well, I saw her earlier together with Naruto and Shikamaru. I think that they went to see Lady Tsunade to report on their mission," explained Sai.

"Thank you, Sai. I'll need to talk to Sakura so, see you later," said Hinata as she ran small step while waving her hand to Sai. 

As she entered a building, she saw Naruto walking towards her. 

"Hey, Hinata. What are you doing here?" asked Naruto.

"I-I'm just looking for S-Sakura," said Hinata as she blushed a bit.

"Oh, Sakura was talking with Lady Tsunade, she might still be in her office. Why do you look for her?" asked Naruto again.

"I want her to teach me Medical Ninjutsu," said Hinata.

"Wow, that's great, Hinata. Maybe after this, you can heal me instead of Sakura because she always nags me after she heals me," said Naruto with a smile.

Hinata was blushed by Naruto's statement. She didn't expect that. 

"I do hope for that," said Hinata in low voice.

"What did you say, Hinata?" asked Naruto as he didn't heard it.

"No! It's nothing," exclaimed Hinata.

"Well, if that so, I'm going to eat some ramen. Bye, Hinata," said Naruto as he walked away from Hinata.

Standing there Hinata felt steam coming out from her head. She smiled and walked towards the Hokage office. As she was near the office, Hinata saw someone came out from it. It was Shikamaru. Shikamaru noticed her as she smiled and nodded a bit. As she wanted to enter the office, Shikamaru called for her.

"Hinata," said Shikamaru.

"Yes..," Hinata stopped and faced him.

"Are you okay? You got hurt on your face, right?" asked Shikamaru.

"Oh, y-yeah. I got hurt during the training 2 days ago," answered Hinata.

"So, you did got hurt," said Shikamaru. 

"Huh?" uttered Hinata awkwardly.

Shikamaru walked away from her, but before she took a step inside the office, Shikamaru called for her again.

"Hinata"

She didn't said anything, just looked at the back of Shikamaru. Then he turned his head a bit and said "Be careful". Hinata was dumbfoulded as Shikamaru walked away from her. 

"What does he mean by that?" said Hinata to herself before she entered the office.

"She's really bad at lying," said Shikamaru with a serious face.