Chapter 2

“what were you thinking about?!” Katie stared. I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

“I was reminiscing nostalgically on the time we won a show,” i answered, trying to speak as cryptically as possible.

“what?” Zayn said blankly, clearly confused. Goal accomplished.

“I was thinking about how we won the show you lost,” I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly.

“And before we performed on the show that day and met you, I thought you were the silent one,” he muttered. I raised my eyebrows at him sassily, but I don’t think he noticed. Dang.

“Dude, didn’t you watch the video diaries?” Jesse argued. Bless that boy.

“Did you?” Zayn needs to take a moment to find himself before he comes up with a justified argument over why it is not a good idea to watch the Prodigy Diaries. Because there isn’t one.

“Why didn’t you?” Niall jumped in the conversation. “Everybody knew Nikki isn’t the quiet one. I almost open my mouth to argue with that, but then I realize it’s completely true.

“Nope, that’s Dylan,” Bryan said matter of factly.

“No argument there,” Jesse replied. Dyl furrowed her eyebrows at him.

“There’s nothing wrong with Dylan being quiet,” Callie stated defensively.

“No one said there was,” Louis sassed.

“You were definitely implying it,” I said, with a look.

“GUYS.” Zach screamed louder than a banshee. Why does he need to stand so close to me? “Quinn has something to say,” he finished, turning towards her. She looked at him somewhat flirtily. At least that was my interpretation of that look. They are very flirty. Quinn is so oblivious though.

“Okay, what I was going to ask everyone before your pointless little argument was.. everyone has this summer off, right? No touring or anything until fall?” Quinn is up to something. I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SYSTEMS BLOW. Anyway back to reality.

“Nope,” Liam said, pronouncing it No-Puh

“No.” Mikey says. I’m quite sure Mikey’s mistaken.

“Well, actually, that’s not true,” Jeremy said. “We have two shows this summer, but that’s it.”

“Okay, that’s fine, but since none of us are doing anything this summer, I think we should all just hang out. Go on a trip or something, just us, as a group of buddies.” Quinn says. “We all cool?”

“that would be rad,” Zach approved, and she smiled so wide at him I honestly thought her face would rip off. One of these days it's going to and i'mma say i told you so.

“Yeah, I think we could do that,” Liam replied directly after Zach. God Liam. Jealous much?

“Well we’re obviously going,” I said, motioning to the girls. “But what are we going to do for three months?”

"Well, I think i have an idea," Quinn said slowly. she looked up and smiled at everyone. Somewhat mischeviously. What i would give to be inside that girl's head right now.

"Please Elaborate," Jesse said impatiently, mirroring everyone's thoughts.

"I know a place we could go, some things we could do," she said, before explaining in depth.