Chapter 3

Three days later...

"And here are the keys, thanks for doing business," the rental vehicle man said.

"Thank you," Jesse and I said in perfect synchronity. we needed a vehicle for the summer, and when i'd offered to get it, Jesse was the first to volunteer to come with. We smirked at eachother and ran outside. Jess drove the rental, and i took the car he and i had come in. i followed him back to where the rest of the gang was, and parked next to their cars. we were at a place where you could leave your car for long periods of time if you were going away. not the airport though. we got out and jogged the few feet to where everyone was standing.

"We got it!" i say happily.

"That is one... Big..." Louis said slowly.

"Van," Bryan finished for him. It definitely was though.

"Well hurry up and put your shit in it," I said to him. "You too," i pointed at everyone else. Soon, everyone's stuff was in the back, and we were ready to go.

"Before we actually put ourselves in the van, we should probably establish driving shifts," Callie smartly pointed out.

"Not me," Quinn stated, leaning against the van next to Zach, who playfully responded,

"Good Descision!" and held out his fist for her to fist bump. instead she only raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, God forbid," Niall muttered jokingly under his breath, meaning for her to catch it.

"Excuse me?" she frowned at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to hear that." he apologized with the straightest face i've ever seen. You have to give him credit for that. i let out an exasperated sigh and looked to Jesse. he only gave an eye roll in response. we soon decided that the people who would not be driving a any point during the trip were Me, (after a heated argument with Harry who thought i would fall asleep) Quinn, Dylan, and Katie and Louis. we all knew how Louis drove. Katie was exactly the same.

there were four rows of seats in the van; the driver's seat and the passenger's, the next two rows each held four, and the back row held five. Mikey was the decided first driver, and Callie was up front with him. next row back was Liam next to the left window, then Me, Jesse, And Bryan, then there was Niall, Quinn, Zach, and Louis in the third row, and in the back row, there was Dylan, Jeremy, Zayn, Katie, and Harry. this was defiNOTly going to be an interesting trip. lol no jk it'll be great!

>>---------------> <---------------<<

"Oh my god, this van has bluetooth!" Callie suddenly shouted from the front of the van.

"Are you kidding me?" Katie screams back.

"Quinn, your phone, now." i order her.

"I am on it, no need to worry."

"Why Quinn?" Jesse asks from beside me, offended. "Do you not trust the rest of our tastes in music?"

"I second that complaint," Zayn says. And that triggers a lot of yeahs and yeses and how come Quinnie gets to and not us's.

"Because," I begin to explain, but Quinn cuts me off from where she's sitting, right behind me.

"Because, I have the largest range of musical genres and the most amount of songs out of everyone." And ain't nobody gonna complain about more music.

Now, if you live under a rock or happen to not know what bluetooth is, when a vehicle has bluetooth, you can hook up your mobile devices, such as phones to the vehicle and play music through your phone. It's better than the radio because you get songs you like that aren't on the radio and no commercials! Yay! You understand our excitement.