the parents and Blaze

"well... your sure not the type that backs down easily now are you" Damian asked... i looked at him and nodded 

"okay well lets go check out the house" Ayona said with enthusiasm, we all got up and the boys took off towards the house. Damian read through the papers and handed them back to Ayona on the way to the house and was now studying me like a test... 

"so your hair... its natural..." Damian asked... i knew the question was coming up...  

"yes its natual..." i said... "my sisters was the exact same only it was purple... not red" i said and started walking faster before he could ask anymore questions... when i got far enough ahead of them i started skate boarding up the path and sat down on the steps waiting for them... ll the boys had gone inside except J.D. and A.V.... "what are you two still doing out here... shouldnt you be inside"

"im the oldest so i get the papers next, and he wants to read them with me..." A.V. said acting all big...

"whatever nothing is in there that you can use against me..." i said, already knowing Rob wouldnt write what happened to my fmily or anything of my past and of my mother, and her twin...

"boys go inside and leave her alone, she just got here no tourmenting the girl till tomorrow... id say longer but you boys know we wont be here tomorrow" she said, i stopped spinnig the wheels on the skateboard and looked up...

"wait your leaving me here with them tomorrow!" i saaid panicking.. the last time i was with all boys i was running for my life so i could keep my life... that was when i ran away from the Shinlay familey when i was 12...

"you'll be fine now come on... and boy's remember what i said" she said looking at them with a stern look

"we just want the papers then we will leave her alone" J.D. said and looked down

"fine... here" Ayona gave them the papers and they went inside... "come on darling... lets fist go to our room and kitchen then each of the boys will come and take you too there room..." she sadi... i sighed and got up, i saw a tree on the porch and put my skate board behind it after carving another line init representing the house.. ive carved 16 lines in 2 years...

*Ayona's P.O.V.*

"her papers listed everything about her old foster homes and so far she has ecscaped from all of them and ended up in hospitals... ive gotten one true look at her face and she was covered in scars and haad the strangest red eyes which didnt shock me because of her red and black natuarl hiar... i got a picture of her and her faimily but its werid cuz they all have purple and black hair and her mother has it to but her dad has red like her... she is strangly diffrent from even her own family.. "so each boy has there own floor and own stuff... i told the boys basic stuff bout you, what you like and dislike and that your a skater... i havnt seen your oom but Robertseeonoe has" 

"you can just call him Rob, thats what i do..." she said in a low voice... she hasnt smilled or even laughed once... he has smirked at 3 of my boys but no smile...

"okay good to know..." we got down to the basement and she gaped at it... most people do...

"this place is insane!" she said walking towards the liveing room "is this like a home theater? she asked looking around

"no darling the home theatre is much larger... its down stairs..." Ian said opening the door to our second base ment

"NO WAY!!!!!" she screamed running towards it "2 basements!!!!" she screamed and slid towards the steps, noticing how she had very bad excuses for shoes... she got to the steps and was about to fall when Ian caught her around the waiste and sat her down firmily on the ground