Bitch slapped

Lauren's POV

Justin and I have been best friends since we were 4, by the time we were 5 we were robbing sweet shops and were fucking pro's at it too. When we were 14 we started this gang, and of course me being the most badass, with the most balls, biggest penis, and I'm fucking immense at fighting, not to mention I'm terrifying as fuck and if anyone dares to mess with me will end up 6 feet under the ground.. alive, was gang leader with Justin second in command if anything does happen to me, pfft like that would happen.

Now Camila, I met her in my nightclub, she looked beautiful, even if she was in a crop top and really really short jean shorts, her hair was a little messy but after she told me the reason it was understandable why she looked like that. She was homeless, disowned by her family all because they caught her making out with a girl. Pathetic right? So seen as Camila was homeless and needy I gave her a job and a home, I let her stay at mine but there was a catch.. she had to be my personal stripper. After she quickly agreed and said she had experience doing that job and used to work in a strip club, jealousy rippled through my body as I was thinking about all the guys looking at her like animals and she was there prey.

Being my personal stripper only worked out until a week later, because of course me being me got carried away and dragged her to the bedroom, but she didn't complain. In fact she did quite the opposite and say my name multiple times gasping in pleasure. This then became a thing between me and her, she would strip for me and if both of us were feeling it we would have sex.... so all the time, cause we both can't help ourselves.

Camila and I are more than just people who occasionally have sex, it's deeper then that, to be honest I think I am in love with Camila, I would do anything for her, even if I had to kill myself if that's what she wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I teased bitterly whilst twiddling with a wrench in my hand, " Justin what do you think we have here?" I say looking at a tied up Wilmer in a chair.

"Mmm I don't know Lauren, it's hard to choose between the words, traitor, betrayer, liar, knock off, trash, a screw over, so many words for just one guy Lauren," Justin smirked getting into Wilmers face.

"Wilmer, you were supposed to sell me $300,000 of cocaine and marijuana and when you don't bring the drugs you end up trying to kill me by shooting at me, you obviously don't know who I am do you?" I grit through my teeth punching him in the face leaving my ring mark on his face bloody, "Do you know who I am Wilmer?! Do you know what I can do to you?!, let me give you a hint, I can take you apart limb from limb, I can murder you and there will be no trace it was me" I say getting in his face, "I know all your little dirty secrets Wilmer, never come across me again."

Wilmer chuckled, "And what exactly do you know about me slut, you're nothing but a joke, think you're more powerful than all these, you're a woman, you can never do a man's job you're a dis-

Anger boiled inside me when he said all that so I cut him off and whacked the wrench around his face twice. 

"YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT DISGUSTING?!" I shout punching him in the face, "Haha my good friend Demi told me what you did to her Wilmer," I say bending down to his height and watch his eyes go wide at the mention of Demi, "Not only did you screw me over on our deal but you RAPED my best friend and for that you deserve everything that is coming to you," I say standing up. "Justin get the gasoline, this place is going up in flames, with him in it."

Justin smirked and went to get the gasoline as Wilmer's eyes went up in shock and fear.

"Please no Lauren don't do this, I'll get your drugs. I'll do anything! Please!" He begged in tears. I shook my head and smirked.

"Oh Wilmer, you may do anything I please but you undo everything you did to Demi, and with you gone she no longer has to live in fear of you, she will be safe from you and that is a deal I want anyday," I say lowly and bitterly. Once Justin gave me the gasoline I poured it all over Wilmer and lit a match and flicked it on him and started to walk out of the warehouse.

"Dude you are just fucking badass, but you've got a kind heart, Demi, Camila and I are lucky to have you to protect us dude," Justin said hopping into my car , I smile knowing that I would do anything to protect those 3. Me, Demi and Justin all grew up together, I would do anything to protect those two, even if it gets myself killed. Camila is exactly the same, I would go at extreme measures to make sure she is safe, or if anybody even touched her in a way that is harmful, they'll find their body in the bottom of a fucking volcano.

I smirk getting into the car and drive Justin home before going back to my house where Camz is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Camz I'm home!" I shout coming through the front door only to turn and find Camila stood there in lingerie and smirking, I look at her up and down checking her out and I feel my ember twitch. She started strutting towards wearing that smirk that gets me everytime. Once she's in front of me she looks up at me biting her lip with lust in her eyes and her hands raking up under my shirt over my abs.

"Mmm Lauren do you know how much I've missed you today, how much my pussy has missed your massive cock," she husks in my ear biting my lobe, I am literally rock solid, "Glad to know you're happy to see me baby," She giggled feeling my hard on. I couldn't take this anymore, so I grabbed her hands pinned her up against the door kissing her fiercely and she kissed back at the same pace, I grabbed her thighs picking her up and wrapping them around my waist and I slammed her against the wall again making her moan at my roughness. I feel her rock her hips making her pussy come in contact with my covered hard on making us both moan, "Mmm Lauren take me to the bedroom baby," She moaned and panted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N an update woo another one

Thanks for reading guys, plus sexy time between Camila and Lauren woo