You and Me

A gunshot rang through the air.

Lauren looked at Camila with her eyes wide. A smirk dancing across Camila's face, her arm over Lauren's shoulder shooting the guy aiming a gun at Lauren's head. Two more shots were made and then all of a sudden the guys car blows up.

"Don't you think that after all this time of being with you I wouldn't know your signature move Jauregui? Kill them and then burn them," Camila whispers into Lauren's seeming incredibly proud of herself.

Lauren doesn't have time to answer because she another guy coming towards them thinking he's not been seen. Grabbing one of Camila's guns from her thigh holster, she quickly aimed and shot the guy smirking as she saw it was a headshot.

"There's one thing you forgot Camila...... Before I burn them. I rip their shirts open and carve what disgusting things they are with a knife showing no mercy, so that when their bodies are found. Everyone will know what kind of person they are," Lauren growls lowly in her ear, gripping her waist protectively. Tonight she almost lost her girlfriend, that's never going to happen again and she's going to make sure of that.

Camila reaches her hand up caressing Lauren's cheek before leaning up and kissing her slowly, putting every emotion she was feeling into the kiss, she pulls away slowly not opening her eyes and leans her forehead against Lauren's.

"I love you, Lauren. I love you so fucking much and you don't have to say it back because I know about your pas-"

"I love you too Camz, I have for a very long time. I've just been scared to tell you, but seeing as we are getting ourselves into situations like this," She said looking around at the guys dead on the floor and the car of fire, "I'm not scared of anything anymore, you make life make a whole lot more sense, you make me feel loved, wanted, things I've never really felt before. You've understood and accepted what I do and I can not be anymore grateful for that. I love you Camila Cabello. More than anything in this world," Lauren finished looking Camila dead in the eye, her eyes filled with love and seriousness.