Camila' feelings

Camila's POV

Loved that's what Lauren makes me feel. My parents, my family, my friends everyone I once knew made me feel like I wasn't worthy to be living so I went to the nightclub to drink until I passed out, but, then I met Lauren. I explained to her why I looked like a mess and she accepted me for who I was, she gave me a home when I needed one, clothes when I needed them, a job that pays extremely well even though I don't need the money as I basically live in the huge house all day, she bought me a car and she helped me pass my test so I could drive it even though we usually took her car when went out, she gives me food when I ask and the most important thing of all, she gives me pleasure in every way. You see Lauren can be loving and gentle with me and that is all the time, she loves to take care of me and yes I do mean sex too ;) The gentle and loving sex is always the best but the rough and hot sex is definitely my favourite.

Aside from the fact that Lauren has her very own stripper room just for me and her, she also has a playroom, filled with whips, chains, handcuffs, sex toys, you name it. Like the movie 50 shades of grey but Lauren room is way bigger and way better. God I love that room.

Me and Lauren may be animals when it comes to sex but she is the kindest person I know, she gave me everything I wanted for only one thing in return and that was to be her own stripper, but of course I'm like way past just being a stripper for her I am more or less her girlfriend only we aren't official, she told me that she didn't want me to get into a relationship with her because she is dangerous, but what she doesn't understand is that I love that dangerous side to her it gives me the thrill, plus there is no point in me getting in a relationship with anybody else because if anybody else even touches me in that way she would fucking beat them until they can't walk and send them into a coma for months.

I want Lauren just as much as she wants me and we below together no matter what anybody thinks. I love Lauren, we will be together someday.

I haven't actually ever watched fifty shades of grey but it's how I picture the playroom, in the movie it is probably bigger then the one I put up there but oh well Idc haha. so we find out that Camila and Lauren do extremely kinky shit, damnnnnn. Thanks for reading guys.

-Skye