Perfect

"Close your eyes. Keep them closed and just listen very very closely. I want you to you use your hearing sense to detect when you are surrounded. That way you know where to shoot and you can hear if someone is trying to creep up on you. I'm going to put the blindfold on you and I'm going to turn off the lights. The guys and I will be wearing very protective vests and when you hear one of us you shoot where you heard the sound. Got it Camila?" Lauren explains the training technique to Camila.

They have been taking this training very serious for the past two months and Camila is already a natural. She makes more and more improvement as the days go by. Lauren turns off the lights after Camila is blindfolded and Camila cocks her gun getting ready. Camila closes her eyes even under the blindfold just for concentration, Justin purposely makes a tiny shuffle causing Camila to turn in the direction of the noise and shoots without hesitation. Then it was Lauren's turn to make a small noise and that was accidentally knock something over and again Camila turned and shot. This happened a couple more times with Demi, Emily, Drake. Until all of them at least gt shot once.

"Okay Camila I'm going to turn on the lights and so you can see how well you did with your accuracy in shooting."

Lauren turned on the lights and Camila took off her blindfold as Justin and the others came out from where they were. She and Lauren looked at all the vests and they saw that Camila had perfect accuracy, every single one had a shot right in the chest, and if there was no vest in the way they all would be dead right now. Everyone smiled and knew that Camila is ready for anything that happens. Lauren smiles to herself knowing that Camila is now going to be extra protected and that if anything happens she can defend herself, still not going to stop Lauren from defending and protecting her at whatever cost.

"I think this calls for a celebration. Club tonight?" Justin said first, smiling widely knowing that no one will say no to drinks. And no surprise everyone said yes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sweaty bodies are dancing everywhere, people were grinding on each other, Drake was serving some hot ass music that everyone was enjoying. Camila and Lauren were dancing with each other, well dancing meant Camila grinding on Lauren and using her "skills" as Lauren's stripper to make sure Lauren gets extremely hard. Camila turned and grinds her ass against Lauren's crotch making sure she feels how hard Lauren actually is. Just to be a tease she pulls away from Lauren and winks as she walks to go get a drink. Lauren stands there speechless for a minute thinking about why Camila pulled away, she then goes back to the VIP area to wait for Camila until this red head comes up to her and starts flirting with her.

"Um do you mind?" Lauren growled.

The red head smirked and shook her head whilst touching Lauren's crotch. Lauren groaned a little but moved the girls hand off pissed, "Look I have a girlfriend and if you don't back off I'll fucking hurt you."

"Mmmm I know you want it though," The girl said seductively putting her hand back where it was gripping a little hard.

What she didn't know that Camila was stood behind her with a stare that could kill. She grabbed her small knife out of the little pouch around her leg and turned the girl around and put the knife to her throat.

"Does she now? Cause i distinctly remember her saying she has a girlfriend and to back off," Camila smirked, "Now if you don't get your skanky ass out of here then I will not be hold responsible for my actions that I do with this knife? Got that princess?" Camila growled pressing the knife harder at the girls throat. Lauren sat there watching with her with surprise but with pride. The red head nodded quickly and ran out of the VIP area. Camila smirked with pride. NO body touches Lauren except her.

"Bye guys." Lauren says quickly, grabs Camila's hand and rushes out with her. She opens her car door for Camila and then speeds off when she's inside.

-------------------------------------------------

"Do you know how hot you looked back at the club," Lauren growled in Camila's ear as she had her pinned up against a wall grinding her centre against Camila's. Camila moans and tilts her head back in pleasure. Lauren took that as an advantage to kiss her neck and suck and bite hard leaving a dark hickey right on her pulse point. She smirked and started leaving more all over Camila's neck. Camila moans grabbing the back of Lauren's neck and starts grinding with Lauren causing more friction. Lauren grabs the back of Camila's thighs and carries her to the bedroom....

--------------------------------------------------

"You two looked like you had some fun last night," Emily said as she walked in the house with Alison , she smirked as she saw Camila's neck.

"Emily have you ever walked into my house knowing that I didn't have fun the night before?" Camila smirked as Emily shook her head, "Exactly."

----------------------------------------------------

HAVE FUN EVERYONE.

Skye xx