BABY THINGS

Lauren's POV

It's been three weeks after Camila announced she is pregnant and when I tell you that she's been spending a shit tonne of money already for the baby.

I mean it.

Anything she thinks is necessary, she buys. Like the brand new baby stroller that is apparently the top brand and the best stroller money can buy. The diaper bin that tells you when its full and even seals the bag when its ready to go out. I'm not complaining though, because this means that her minds preoccupied and not training or getting herself into troubling situations. I meant it when I said I'm going to protect them with every fibre in my being. So I got all the windows replaced with bulletproof windows, including all the cars, the front and back door is voice activated with only mine and Camila's voices attached to it, not only did i do that to our home, I did it to all our friends too.

I'm not taking any chances.

I also splurged for a small guest house which will have one bedroom, bathroom and a small living room, this will be for the people who come over and decide to smoke. Now that the baby is coming I don't want the house smelling of it, not even around Camila. The guest house will be attached to the house but you will have to go through a corridor in order to enter the main house, they all have a choice, smoke in the back yard or smoke in the guest house. It will also be the only place that we do meetings for work, as well as the club. I'm not bringing work around my child, I don't even like the fact that Camila is a part of it. I'm proud of my work, of course I am. But that doesn't mean that i want to bring my child and the person I love around it. It's dangerous, I only allowed Camila be apart of it because she's a grown woman, it's her choice and who am I to stop her? All I could do is train her to be the best, and she is, I know full damn well that that girl can take care of herself if anything happened to her.

That's how it's going to be with my child. I will train them throughout their life obviously, they will need to know how to defend themselves. Plus if it's a girl with Camila's genes, I'm gonna need her to know how to fight of horny teenage boys and men. And if they decide that they want to be apart of what I do then I know that they're trained and ready. If they don't then at least I know that they can protect themselves.

"Lolo baby, are you coming to bed?" Camila asked walking towards me, sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I smiled at her, "In a second baby, I'm just going over the paperwork."

"Is that the blueprints for the guest house?" I nodded, "It's going to be amazing, I love how it's been three weeks and you're already making compromises and putting our family first. I honestly thought that this would never be a thing you would be ready for, I remember being so scared to tell you, like I had a meltdown because I didn't know what to do or how to tell you," She told me so calmly, this was new information to me, and I was a bit shocked by it.

"Why were you scared to tell me?"

"Well we had only just become official, I didn't want to ruin what we had because I was pregnant, because I know full damn well that everything is going to change now. I thought having a baby would have freaked you out and you would have left me. Which is why I was surprised that you acted so happy and calm when I announced it, I'm happy that you're happy though, it just means that you're serious with what you want. And I am so happy that you want is to be a family and work the way I've always dreamed about with you," She said running her hands through my hair playing with the baby hairs at the back of my neck.

"There is nothing i want more than to raise a family with you Camila Cabello. You are everything I have ever dreamed of having and the fact that you are going to be the mother of my child is completely mind boggling to me because i don't know how I managed to get someone as perfect as you," i say softly into her neck pecking it gently, "Now how about we take our asses upstairs and get some sleep?"

She got up off my lap and took my hand dragging me upstairs, "We may be going to bed Jauregui, But I'll be damned if you're getting any sleep tonight," She said smirking over her shoulder, "I mean it's not like i can get anymore pregnant than I am right?"

"Well we can sure damn try," I picked her up over my shoulder and ran up the stairs smiling as i hear her laugh and smack my ass. I put her down on the bed and took my top off. She looked me up and down, biting her lip. She pulled me towards her by my belt and got on her knees looking me dead in the eyes. All i see is her move towards my ear and bite my ear lobe gently before whispering.

"I know I'm wifey, but you can fuck me like a side chick,"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
These chapters have a tendency to be really short, i apologise. But anyways enjoy,

Skylar