Meeting 5: The Clinic Incident

~*~

CLOUD

Pssssh. They're all weak! Shit! Why am I even wasting my strength and time for weaklings! Tch.

Yeah I'm now finished beating this worthless bastards and they're all piece of cakes! Weak and noob.

And what do I got? Ha! Just a bloody head and a torn skin on my left arm and right knee. Well, seriously these are just scratches compared to those bastards which I had punched to death. May the odds be ever in their favor!

I got back to my self when the speaker announced something. Another beating up  to do.

Then I walked towards the training grounds and before any further ado, my phone rang. Psssh. It's mom. What does she need now?!

"Yeah?" I said coldly.

"Where are you?! I've been looking all over for you! I heard you're fighting again?! God, Cloud pwede bang tumigil ka na niyan! Hindi ka ba naaawa sa sarili mo?! Go to the clinic now and meet me!" That's what I hate listening to stupid women and their ultra noisy voice. I really don't like it even if it's my mom. God damn it!

"You know i won—" Urgggh. Shit.

"I won't take no for an answer young man." Then she hung up. Damn her for stopping me! 

What else can I do?! Shit.

I walked at the hallway. There were no students at all because they were at the training grounds. Good. I don't want to see irritating and judgemental faces today or this building will burn to ashes!

Not long enough, I arrived at the clinic. And there she is, still that fair faced woman. Even though she's been running this Academy all by herself for four years, she still manages to be that pretty looking woman and often acts like a possessive mom which I really despise. -___-

"What's with that face again?" I said while I entered the room.

"You know what's with this face of mine!" She said in a irritated voice. "I'm been sick worried looking for you and now you tell me what's with my face?! I'm worried Cloud for Pete's sake!" She shouted, still examining me for wounds. 

Now she's acting like this. Oh how I hate being acted like I was still a child!

"Stop that!" I said lowering her hands which had touched my face and gave her a glare.

"Fine! Fine! I know you hated it that way." She said and moved distant from me and turned to a window. 

While she was staring outside, I sat on the clinic bed. My body does hurt now. Fuck!

"Call a healer." I said and leaned my head on the wall—still sitting.

"Already did. Maybe she's on her way by now." She paused maybe finding the right words to say. "I heard you and Sam broke up."

Why bring up the topic now?! Urgh.

"What now? I don't fucking care!" I said without emotion then closed my eyes. By that time, the door opened and I heard a familiar voice. Still, I didn't opened my eyes. Pssssh. Who cares anyway? Maybe she's the healer that mom called for. Tsk. Another girl who would want to touch me. Pssshh. Desperates.

"Uh good morning ma'am." 

"Oh Sky! Glad that you came!" Mom said.

"Not that I have a choice." I heard her silently murmured. Now this is interesting! I never heard someone said like that to mom.