Meeting 1: Crossed Paths

Warning: Some words are not suitable for conservative readers. Read at your own risk.

——————————
Meeting 1: Crossed Paths

~*~

HIM

"Fuck! How could she? Is this some kind of a joke for her? Damn it! This is just a dream, right? Well, maybe a prank! Yes, there's a possibility!" He surveyed the surroundings for any suspicious person, grunting and cussing relentlessly. "There may be hidden camera's here at the street. Maybe I was set-up by my friends! Yes! Probably! They're one hell of stupid people you know! I'll just have to call..."

"Yes?" He said in a sleepy tone.

"FUCK THIS KEITH!" He shouted. He couldn't contain my temper anymore.

"God, Cloud! I'm one hell of a sleepy man. I—" He grunted across the line.

"STOP THIS PRANK RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!!!" Anger rose to his voice.

"What are you talking abou—"

"I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! STOP IT NOW! CALL SAM AND STOP THIS PRANK OF YOURS! IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!"

"DAMN IT! WHAT ARE YOU TALKNG ABOUT? I'M JUST HERE AT MY HOUSE, SLEEPING, AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DISTURBED ME! FUCK YOU PARE!" Keith's voice became impatient. He's tired and he lacked sleep due to their undying gang fights. He was sleeping a while ago and to his surprise is this friend of his shouting over the phone causing him to lose his temper.

"We broke up Keith! S-She broke up with me! S-Sam..." He said sadly, unwilling for the thoughts to sink in.

"T-Teka pare... anong ibig mong sabihin?"

He hunged up. He doesn't want to explain everything to Keith. He doesn't want to—to remember Samantha this night. All he wanted is to fight whoever comes in his way to stop him. Even if it means harming himself. He doesn't freaking care. Eitherway, he's already dead inside.

He couldn't understand why. All this time? Their one year relationship was just nothing for her? How could she do that?! He loved her very much! He cared for her! Even respects her, but why?! There were too many questions that were running through his mind. 

He was just about to punch the tree beside him when he saw a lady peeking behind it. He did not notice her up until now.

"SHIT! ARE YOU NUTS?!" He said angrily while staring at his fist just inches away from her face. He hurriedly lowered down his hand. If he did not notice, her face would be a smashed potato. "FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT, BITCH?!" 

 The lady was still shocked.

"ARE YOU GONNA MOVE AWAY OR AM I GOING TO CONTINUE PUNCHING YOUR FACE?! URGGGGHH!" He grunted and punched the tree beside her. Snapping back to reality, the girl talked back.

"U-Uh, s-sorry.  I was just c-curious..." She said, stammering nervously.

"DID I TELL YOU TO LISTEN?! UGGGHHH!"

"S-Sorry..."

"AND WHY AM I TALKING TO A POOR, UGLY, DISGUSTING PERSON LIKE YOU?! GOD! WHY ARE THE ODDS ON MY FAVOR TODAY!? UGGGGHHH FUCK! GET LOST!"

"DAMN IT! I ALREADY SAID SORRY, OKAY?! I WAS JUST CURIOUS 'CAUSE YOU WERE LIKE, SHOUTING AS IF THERE WAS NO ONE LISTENING! I JUST GOT CURIOUS AND PEEKED! AND YOU WERE WOAH! HUMILIATING ME AS IF I WAS THAT UGLY DUCKLING? DAMN YOU! AS IF YOU WERE THE MOST  HANDSOME ELIGIBLE BACHELOR? OH GOD, I'LL PUKE—!" She did not finish her litanny because she heard something and a faint smoke engulfed her.

POOOOOFFFF!

Then she realized that the guy which was just like 4 inch taller than her a while ago was now 1 meter taller. Now that she thought of it and began absorbing it to her mind...

"HEY YOU CONCEITED, BASTAAAARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHY DID MY HEIGHT SHRANK?! TURN ME BACK! TURN ME BAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

"WILL YOU SHUT YOUR BLABBERING MOUTH?! YOU'RE NOISY! CAN'T YOU HEAR YOURSELF?!"

"DAMN IT! HOW CAN I SHUT UP IF YOU DID THIS TO ME! TURN ME BACK NOW!"

He's angry right now. Remembering what Samantha had told him and their break-up was just too fresh on his mind. He needs something to loosen up the feeling. Gangfights, women and liquor were what he needed not an ugly bitch with a big mouth.

Not listening to what she was saying, he walked-out of the scene; leaving the girl, still shouting.

"HEY YOU! ARE YOU LISTENING, YOU BOASTFUL FREAK!"

Well, even though he heard her, he's just not in the mood to lend an ear.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I edited the spacing 'cause it's so irritating kase. Kaya ayun, Comment! Comment! Comment! \(=T^T=)/