Meeting 27: No offense. This is Bromance.

~*~

SKY

Why do I feel like I lack air? Why does it feel like the room's too rigid?

"This feels good!" She says. 

I'm hearing my voice somewhere but the tone is not mine.

"Let's start this and get over with." I'm hearing myself again. I'm seeing myself. Through a glass. 

"This day is all we've been waiting for! The autumn moon will be an hour away and we will all be free!"

"Pale! Pale! Pale!" 

They're shouting. What's happening?! Where am I? 

"Pale! Pale!" The shouting continues and everyone seems to be gigantic!

Then, I remembered what happened. I was abducted. I'm the bearer. The cause for this destruction. Last time I remember I was in a glass capulsule. Now I'm in a, in a...

"Are you enjoying yourself there in the crystal orb, milady?" She laugh. I saw my face in front of me. She was laughing.

"Get me out of here and give my body back!" I shouted at him while pounding the crystal. 

"Oh no, no. You'll be stuck there forever." She said. 

"Hindi ko alam kung papaano niyo nadadala ito sa harap niyo. Ang bigat. Nakakasagabal!" She hissed as she touch my body's "you know what".

I blushed to the thought of a guy like Pale being the first. Nakakainis!

He is not a she! I always thought of this. Dapat parati ko nang isipin na si Pale ang nasa katawan ko.

He grabbed the orb and made it into a bracelet. The orb was small enough for it to be put in hand. Hindi ko rin alam kung papaano ako napasok dito. Siguro, magic. 

From my view, I can see everything.

"I am the only who could hear you so you can't be heard by anyone." He said while walking into a room. 

The room was empty but in the emptiness lies small cracks in the air. The same cracks when Pale went to the training grounds. Unti-unti nang bumubukas ang portal.

"An hour left..." Pale said as he watched and waited for the cracks to continue to visualize more.

"Alam kong naghahanda na rin sila Maam Louise para sa'yo!" Sabi ko sa kanya pero parang hindi siya kinakabahan. He smiled...

"Then good! Cloud will be stronger now." He laughed as if he was totally the winner of this fight even though it's still not starting.

The mourn of the demons began and it gets louder and louder. Pale approached a bigger crack and there, beyond it, lies the Academy. Everything seems oddly silent. 

He stepped outside and while he does it, a strange pull directs us back inside. It's the spell.

"As I thought..." Pales said then closed his eyes, my eyes. A ball of energy surrounded us but then became invisible. He moved his hands through the barrier after securing himself and it passed through. He smiled and laughed as he did it, he jumped from our location then towards the rooftop of the school.

"Clouuuuuuuuud!" I heard my voice shout his name. But it wasn't me, but Pale.

I saw Cloud from below. His features. Better than before. It's good to see him after a week but still, I can't warn him from the danger which has been luring to this Academy.

"Clouuuuuuuuuuuud!" I tried to shout knowing he would never hear me. I bumped the orb but, I'm hopeless.

"Sky..." I heard his voice. That voice which made creeps into my body.

"Cloud, we have to hurry and warn everyone! Pale's coming soon!" Pale said behind my voice.

"Wait... how did you? How are you? Did he hurt you?" Cloud seemed so concerned. Napakunot noo ako. Kung ganyan lang ang ugali niya, papalakpakan ko pa siya eh! Tsk!

"No. I escaped as they undid the rope and manipulated the dimension to here and fell to the rooftop. Cloud, we must warn everyone, warn Louise!" Cloud's brow furrowed in hearing his moms name. Hindi ako ganun magsalita kay maam noh! Dapat may maam! I bet he knew there's something wrong!

"I mean, puntahan na natin si maam Louise, dapat bigyan natin sila ng babala!" He said flatly. He's able to control my voice now. How impressive! =_=

Pale dragged his wrist towards the door of the rooftop. But Cloud stop and pulled my body towards the wall and pinned me. His hands cornered Pale to the wall; one on my body's jaw, the other at Pales side.

"I think you're missing something." He looked at Pale in the eye. Well, technically, through his eyes because he was in my body and I'm in the orb in his bracelet.

"Ano ba yun Cloud?" Pale said as Cloud steadied his eyes. He felt uneasy.

"I'm your boyfriend, remember? I missed you." He said seducingly.

ANO?! NABABALIW KA NA BA CLOUD HA?! PESTE! NBSB NGA AKO EH IKAW PA ANG MAGIGING UNA?! ASA KA NAMAN! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO. NOT MY PRECIOUS LIPS! Sinusuntok ko and orb kaso wala talagang nangyayari. Peste talaga!

"Of course, babe." Pale pulled Cloud closer to him and they both kissed. 

OHMYGOD. JUST OHMYGOD. Ayoko na. The though of a man kissing a man is sooooo, gosh. Pero kahit na, sana hindi yung katawan ko ang ginagamit ni Pale. At ang kapreng yun! UUUUUURRRRRGGGGHH humanda talaga siya sa akin! Manyak talaga siya, manyak!

I heard my voice released a moan. God, this is too embarassing. Napa-face palm na lamang ako. You must be kidding right?!

Sinusubukan ni Pale na humiwalay sa halik ni Cloud pero mas malakas parin si Cloud sa akin kaya napipigilan niya ito ng kamay niya at hinahalikan na naman niya ang katawan ko ulit. A deeper kiss was between them. I can't bear the thought of seeing them anymore, kaya naman napatakip na lamang ako ng mata. Manyak ka talaga Cloud! Humanda ka kapag nakalabas ako dito! Kukutusan talaga kitang kapre ka!!!

"We have a lot of things to do for now Cloud, tara na!" Then Pale dragged Cloud down.

We reached to the groud floor and ito the field. That's when they saw me, I mean my body with Pale in it.

____________________________________________________________________________

I know. Random thoughts po ako ngayon kaya ganyan ang chapter na yan. HAHA. xD

Grabeh. Naloka talaga ako diyan. What if may ganyan nga na mangyari diba? LOL. Imaginations~~