Meeting 26: I don't want to be the Reason!

~*~

SKY

"Hmmmn..." I woke up with the feeling that somebody's carrying me. 

"Cloud?" Sinusubukan kong tingnan kung sino ang taong yun pero, madilim ang paligid at...

Naalala kong wala pala ako sa mundo ng mga tao kundi nandito sa mundo ng mga demonyo.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked that demon who was carrying me.

"ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP..." 

"Ano?!" Tanong ko na naman sa kanila. Tengene lang?! Ano bang language yan?

He did not answer again and as we passed by a lit candle, a combination of a bull head and a human body was carrying me. 

I flinch. 

He has also two other companions with bird and dog faces. Pero ang kakaiba lang sa ordinaryong mga hayop, they seem so strong and so deadly.

Sharp razor teeth and muscular body.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted. Today's the day and I'm scared on what's going to happen. I have to warn Cloud about Pale's plan. I have to warn him or else, he would be Pale's next doll.

"No need to make a ruckus here Sky. It's still early and nobody will hear you anyway, so don't bother."

That scent again. That tone of voice.

Pale.

The other days have been so worse. I usually demand for a change of clothes but all they've given me were whole dresses inches above the knee. How am I suppose to wear that kind of dress in this situation? Then all there is at my room was the bed and the bathroom. Well, luckily, I got to take a bath everyday but nothings change the fact that everything here is pitch black.

Now I don't know what color I'm wearing or what kind of style this dress has. Urrggghh. 

"What are you going to do with me?!" I yelled at Pale after seeing him.

"Well, for starters, preparing you for the main event this evening." He said behind that capsule they're preparing.

That bull guy released me and I landed on my feet but still, those three were beside me. Keeping me an eye on what I'll try to do.

"What is that?" Curiousity hit me. By just looking at that, it's dangerous. 

It's a transparent like glass and capsule.

Even though it's somewhat dark, some candles lit what they're doing. There are minimal tubes that are link to the glass capsule but the biggest is link to a... an orb?!

"This will help your soul to transfer to that orb and I'll take down your body and posses it." He said then laugh. I got a feeling that this is really not a good idea!

Pale approached me and handed me a tray of food.

"Here, eat this. We've got a whole lot of day ahead of us." Then turned around and proceeded to what he is doing.

"Sa tingin mo ba kakainin ko to? Baka may kung ano kang nilagay dito! Hindi ako tanga!" I rejected in his plan of luring me to eat. No I don't feel like eating at all.

Sinubukan kong isipin kung nasaan ang kwarto ko para makatakas dito. If I can really manipulate the dimension, this is the least I can do, right?

Sinubukan ko na rin ito sa mga nakaraang araw pero ayaw talaga. I don't know why're they calling me the bearer. I just don't know how did I became the bearer if in fact I can't handle my power! I have to warn everybody now!

"Hmmmmmn. Hindi mo magagawa yan. Nandito naman kase ang katawan mo sa dimensyon ito. Only that, your powers allows you to pass between this dimensions seal kaya kailangan ko ng katawan mo." Sa pagmulat ko ng mga mata ko, Pale was already in front of me. He knew what was I doing.

I felt the prickle of the needle on my shoulder and the last thing I thought of before I passed out, I wish Cloud would be here to rescue me gaya ng parati niyang ginagawa.

 AUTHOR

Sky woke up with a pain in the back of her head. Pagmulat niya ng mga mata niya, she was already inside that glass capsule Pale was working on with her hands and feet tied up. 

"Pakawalan niyo ako dito! Please .. ayokong maging dahilan ng lahat ng ito!" Sumigaw siya sa abot ng kanyang makakaya but she was inside the glass, nobody can hear her.

Nagpupumiglas siya mula sa kanyang pagkakatali. Kahit na masugatan siya ay wala siyang pakealam. Ang mahalaga, makatakas siya dito.

She saw Pale in front of her. She tried to punch him, but her hands were out of reach. He smiled. Then wider as it turned to a laugh. 

The tubes began to glow like magic runs through it. As she spotted the orb through the glass, she couldn't imagine herself being in there. 

One, two, three, and succeedingly, all the other tubes began to glow. A gas flashes out of the small spuds below her feet. She eyed for Pale, but she began to catch her breath. Slowly then rapidly. She must not loose to this. No. The gas raised covering her view. The wounds in her hands began to ache and her head began to throb.

She feels floating, spinning then... everything went black.