how it all began

Avias POV

"Avia!" My Mom Colette called from the kitchen.
"What?" I hollered back.
"Please come get ready for cheer practice." She said.
I went downstairs to my perfectly pink bedroom to pick out my cheer clothes. I decided on my new trixin t-shirt and some black yoga shorts. I quickly pulled my hair into a french braid and I added a headband that matched my shirt.
I grabbed my cheer bag and headed upstairs. Emmi was sitting at the counter eating a snack, but I noticed her hair wasn't pulled back.
"Hey Em, want me to braid your hair like mine?" I asked.
"NO! I don't need any help from you or anyone else." Emmi snapped back. I rolled my eyes.
"Geez someone is in a mood." I said. "Am not!" She argued back. I rolled my eyes again and decided to just let it go. I grabbed a slice of watermelon and headed to the car. My mom and Emmi soon joined me and we were on our way.
First we had to pick up brailee because she's on our cheer team too. Then we had to pick Brock up from preschool. Finally we made it to the gym.
"Bye Girls I love you!" My mom shouted, while vlogging.
"Bye aunt Colette!" Brailee said waving. I waved too. Emmi just walked in ignoring my mom's comment. What a brat.
---------------------------------------------------
After warming up my coach asked to speak to me in privete.
"Avia?" She said pulling me aside.
"Ya Coach Mary?" I said. I was really nervous. I was trying to think of what I could've done to get in trouble.
"Am I in trouble?" I asked.
"No dear not at all." My coach reassured me. Thank goodness. I breathed I sigh of relief.
"But I wanted to ask you something." She said.
"I was wondering, since you seem to exceed better then anyone on the team, if you would like to move up a level and join our competition team?" My coach asked. Omg is this really happening. I let out a squeel of happiness.
"Omigosh of course, I mean if my parents say yes." I said excitedly. "Great just let me know next practice." Coach Mary said giving me a hug. I ran back to where the rest of my team was still warming up.
"What was that all about?" Brailee whispered to me.
"Nothing really I'll tell you in the car." I answered.
----
After a long practice my mom came and picked us up.
"I call shotgun!" I shouted. Emmi rolled her eyes. Seriously, she needs to lighten up a bit.
"Okay everyone I have something I have to say." I exclaimed as we were pulling out of the gym parking lot. "What is it?" My mom asked.
"Well today during warm up coach Mary pulled me aside and said I was doing really well in practice and she was wondering if I would like to move up a level and join the competition team! If it's OK with you and dad." I explained.
"OMG Coach Mary asked me the same thing right after practice!" Brailee shouted.
"Yayyyy we're still going to get to practice together!" I said.
"Ugh can you guys please stop screaming and being snobs some people are trying to listen to music." Emmi whined while pulling her earphones out of her ears. I knew she had heard the whole thing. I mean we were screaming it but I kinda feel bad we're leaving her behind.