What are we gonna do

Avias POV
Last night was am amazing day.  Kenzie and Emmi became friends.  Now we can all hangout together and I'm so extremely happy about it.
         I went upstairs to find something to eat.  My mom was in the kitchen making eggs and pancakes.  They smelled super good. 
"Do you need any help mom?" I asked.
"No I think I'm good for now it'll be ready in about 15 minutes but you can watch TV for a few minutes." Mom said.
"Ok great!". I said turning on the TV.
"Two of reality TVs favorite people gone.  Hear the whole story coming up next." The news anchor said.  My heart dropped to my stomach.  The two pictures on the screen were Melissa and Maddie.  Mackenzie's mom and sister. 
"Mom are you seeing this?" I said in a panicked voice.
"Avia turn the TV off right now!" My mom shouted.  She sounded scarred and sad.  She ran out of the room.

Shays POV
"Shay, Shay, Shay wake up now!" Colette ran into our room shouting.
"Babe what is it?" I said worridly.
"Look on the News website right now.  I need more info!" She said panicking.  I still have know idea what's going on but Colette sounded worried so I listened.
"Maddie and Melissa Ziegler DEAD" This was the first thing that popped up on my phone when I looked up the news. 
"Here's a video let's watch it." I said.
"Last night Maddie and Melissa formaly from the hit reality show dancemoms were driving home after Maddie had been shooting her movie when their limo crashed into a semi truck.  The two were instantly killed.  More on this heartbreaking tragedy later today.". And with that the video was over.  Colette started to cry.
"Shay what are we gonna do!" She exclaimed. "How are we supposed to tell Kenz? What are supossed to do with her.  She's only been here for 3 days!  She was due to stay six months! Shay what are we gonna do!" Colette said sobbing.
"Honey don't worry we will figure this out.  I'm going to go make some phone calls in my office.  You finish making breakfast and take the kids phones away and make sure they don't get on the internet or watch live TV." I said trying to stay calm.

Colette's POV
I went to Kenzies room and woke her up. 
"Hey Kenz honey its time to wake up its breakfast time."  I said.  She started to wake up so I went to Gavin's room to wake him up.  After that I went to Emmis room and found her on my laptop.
"Emmi why do you have my laptop?"
"Um well I heard you and dad talking about Kenzies family." Emmi said.
"What! Did you tell anyone?" I said anxiously.
"No but what about Kenz what are we gonna do?" Asked Emmi.
"Sweetie I don't know but I need you to keep quiet and not tell anyone because your dad and I are trying to figure everything out.  Please don't tell anybody anything." I said.

Shays POV
I got a call from the police informing me that Kenzies dad is in jail.  And there's no known family willing to take her in as of right now.  But they suggested we could adopt her.
"Colette come here!" I hollered down the hall.  Colette came into my office and sat down next to me.
"Ok this might sound crazy but I think we should adopt Kenzie." I said
"What?!"
"We should adopt Kenzie she's already here and settled and she call us mom and dad." I explained.
"But what about her dad or her other family?"
"Her dad is in jail and no family wants to take her in."
"Ok let's do it!" Colette explained.  She got up to go finish feeding everyone breakfast.  I had to call a few people and get this whole thing straightened out before we told the kids.