First day of school or not?

Kenzies POV
Normally I love hanging out with my new family because they make me feel so special but today I was to nervous to enjoy it.
"Look at these beautiful children God has blessed us with." Dad said while once again vlogging.  Wow this family vlogs a lot but I guess I'll get used to it, I mean I was on a reality show for 4 years.  Its still a little weird to call Shay and Colette, mom and dad, but I love it. 
"Here you go." Mom said handing Gavin, Avia and I our lunches.  My old mom never even made me dinner so I was still getting used to other people actually caring about me which made my nervousness even worse because everything was so different.
"Alrighty my snazzy Lil middleschoolers get in the car." Mom said.  First we had to pick up Brai before we could go to school.  We drove up the hill to her house and she came out wearing the SAME ROMPER AS ME!! People were gonna think I was trying to copy my new cousin.  No no no this can't happen.  I started to have a panic attack which I get sometimes.  Mascara was running down my face and my sobs were super loud by the time Brailee got into the car.  Mom saw (and heard) what was going on so she sent me inside to Aunt Kayli and told me to wait there.  I was really confused on why but I was glad I didn't have to go to school looking like this.  I got out of the car as Mom pulled away.  I stood in Aunt Kayli's driveway sobbing uncontrollably at how stupid I was being.  Why would I do this to myself on what was supposed to be the first day of my new school.  This wonderful family adopted me into their home and I'm having a panic attack about it.  I'm such a brat.  Ugh Melissa and Maddie were right. I am just a worthless piece of crap who deserves nothing.  My sobbing continued, I tried so hard to settle down but I just couldn't.  I was so upset.  I walked over to sit on the swings and I continued to cry.  I didn't even notice Uncle Casey pull up from dropping the elementary kids off at school.  He walked over to me.
"Hey Kenz, your mom told me what happened.  Are you Ok?" He asked.  Wow what did I do to deserve his kindness all I've done to this family is cause stress.
"I'm not fine.  How could I be fine when I'm a worthless piece of crap!" I cried.
"Why on earth would you think that?" Casey said sitting down next to me.
"Because that's what I've been told my whole life and I find some people who show some interest in me and I have to go and ruin it by having an anxiety attack right in front of everyone." I said.
"Listen to me Kenzie.  This entire family is the most loving family you will ever come across.  This family is also the most excepting.  So if you feel like your just burdening this family your wrong.  You've only been here a short time but you've brought us all such great joy.  The way you interact with our kids, the way you fit right in and complete the puzzle, its amazing.  You're such a beautiful talented young lady who is so loved by all of us." Casey said.  What he said made me sob even harder but they were happy tears.  I fell into his arms and felt so safe and loved.
"Tell you what Kenz.  I have some stuff to do today and some places to go.  How bout you tag along? I'll call your parents and let them know your Ok."
"Ok.  Uncle Casey?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for making me feel special."
"No problem, if you ever need to talk just know I'm here Ok?"
"Thanks.  Its weird, I've only been here a few days but you all feel like my family."
"Well you are apart of it now."
"I love you uncle casey!" I said giving him another hug.
"I love you too. Now come on, get in the truck, let's go have some fun!"
Once we had been driving in silence for awhile we started to talk.
"So did you eat breakfast?" He asked me.
"No I was to nervous about starting school." I said.
"Ohh so that's what happened.  Well how does Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts sound?" He asked.
"Really?! That sounds really good."
"Great then that's where we'll go."
At Starbucks I got a vanilla bean frappachino and at DD I got a cookies and cream donut and a blueberry muffin.  We pulled into the Starbucks parking lot and began to eat our food.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked.
"Well I need to go to the grocery store and get some groceries and I have to get an oil change for the truck.". Uncle Casey said.
"Ok sounds good, what's first?"
"First we have to get an oil change.  My appointment is at 915." He said. I looked at the clock its read 8:59.
"We better get going soon.". I said.  Casey nodded while finishing up the last bite of his breakfast sandwich.
When we got to the car shop, Uncle Casey and I grabbed our drinks and headed inside.
"Do you have your phone?" He asked me.
"Yeah why?"
"Because this is going to take like an hour so we have some time to kill."
We walked in, I sat down in some chairs while Casey checked in.  I picked up a magazine that was sitting on the table next to my chair.
MADDIE AND MELISSA ZIEGLER DEADWHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LITTLE SISTER MACKENZIE?
uncle Casey came over and sat down.
"What's that?" He asked.
"Um a magazine. Do people know that the Butlers adopted me?"
"No I guess we haven't announced it yet.  Social services knows though."
"The media thinks I've gone missing according to this article."
"Well the important thing is your safe with us.  They probably are just trying to find you for interviews anyways.  Its best they don't know where you are right now." He said.  I nodded and put the stupid thing down.  We both pulled out our phones.
"I better call Kayli." He's said.

Casey's POV
Kenzie is such a sweet little girl I feel awful that she's been treated so badly most of her life.  I'm glad the God gave her to our family.  He makes my brother and all of us so happy.  I'm hoping that spending the day with me will keep her mind off of everything and allow her to know that we really do care about her. 
*on the phone with Kayli

C: Hi Kayli
K: Hi Case.  What's up?
C: well I just wanted to let you know Kenzie ended up not going to school because something came up so she's spending the day with me but when we get home probably around lunch, Do you wanna hang out with her for awhile.  You know have some girl time
K: yeah! That sounds fun, she's such a sweet girl.  Hey I have an idea.  We can bake some things.  When your at the store can you pick up some cake mix, frosting and let her pick out some decorations?
C: sure. 
K: thanks Casey you're the best.  You're so thoughtful, I love you.
C: I love you see you later.
K: bye
C:bye

After about 45 minutes my truck was ready. Kenzie and I got in and headed for the grocery store.
"So Kayli had an idea." I said.
"Ya"
"She thought it would be fun if you two made cupcakes together.  So while were here we're going to pick up the stuff. "
"Really?  Oh I'm so excited." She said.
Once we got inside we decided to stick together because who knows what could happen to her walking around alone in public especially when the media thinks she's missing.
When we got back in the car after about 2 hours of shopping we decided to grab some lunch.  After grabbing chipotle we headed home to eat it and bring Kayli hers.
"Uncle Casey?" Kenzie asked when we pulled into our driveway.
"Yeah?"
"Thank you for letting me spend time with you today.  I am so lucky to have you and this family supporting me."
"No problem Kenz now let's go eat.  I'm hungry!"

A/n
Awe CaseyI love writing cheesy happy chaptersI'm glad Kenzie had a good day after all the bad stuff that has just recently happenedAlso thanks for almost 600 reads that's amazingSorry I haven't been updatingI will try to update more.