Familar

Avia's POV

For the second time today I woke up not knowing where I was. I looked around the new room I was in. There were no windows in this room and it appears that I have a roommate. She's sleeping though so I can't really see her but her features look really familiar. My parents are both gone and the lights are off except for the light coming in through the window in the door. I wonder what time it is and why I am even in here. The last thing I remember was eating McDonalds and watching the hungar games with my parents. I don't remember falling asleep. I don't know what to do I can't really yell for help like I did the last time because now I have a roommate. Again I started to cry. I'm an emotional wreck right now. Eventually I cried myself back to sleep.
------------------------------------
When I woke up the girl was still asleep but our door was wide open and the lights were on.
"Hello." I called silently. Nurse Annie poked her head into our room.
"Hey Avia I see you woke up." She said cheerfully.
"Can you tell me what's going on please." I said annoyed.
"Well last night when you were watching a movie you passed out, which is totally normal for the medication youre on. But soon after that , while you were still unconscious we had a bunch of patients come in because of an accident involving a schoolbus. So we needed your room for another patient. And now you're in here with a roommate. Also your parents went home last night to see your sibilings and to pack some more stuff because we want you to stay here a bit longer since its not normal for a girl your age to be unconscious for so long. Oh and your roommates name is MacKenzie Ziegler." And then annie left. Mackenzie Ziegler. Why does that name sound so familiar. OMG MACKENZIE ZIEGLER FROM DANCE MOMS WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!!!!! I was so excited to be rooming with a celebrity that I wore myself out a fell back asleep.

Mackenzie's POV

I woke up in a strange room and I had no idea where I was but there was a girl sleeping in a bed next to mine who looked familiar.
"Hello!" I called hoping someone would hear me. Some lady in scrubs poked her head into the room.
"Hey Kenzie glad to see you woke up." She said. How does this lady know my name?
"Excuse me can you explain to me what is going on?" I asked.
"Of course. So you were at a dance competition here in pocatello and you were doing a backhandspring back tuck and landed on your ankle wrong. Then you passed out and were rushed to the hospital. After the docters looked at you they rushed you into surgery. And now your here 2 days later, you were in a small coma. Also this is your roommate Avia Butler." The lady said and then she left the room. I wish she would've left I have so many questions. Avia butler that sounds so familiar. OMG AVIA BUTLER THE AVIA BUTLER THAT IS ON THE SHAYTARDS ON YOUTUBE!!!! I watch all the vlogs I'm like the biggest fan ever. I watched the one take they posted about avia in the dressing room before a preformed. But I had no idea I would land in the same hospital as her. Let alone the same room! This is so exciting!! I can't wait till she wakes up.

A/n
Little bit of a longer chapter but are you guys excited for them to meet. Did you figure out who the blonde was ??