officially a shaytard

Shays POV
Soon after Logan was arrested Kenzies flight landed. We said our Hello's and headed to the car. Once we got home Avia ran downstairs with Kenz and all her luggage.
"Mom! Dad! We're going to unpack Kenzies stuff.". Avia yelled as the ran downstairs.
---
My beautiful wife Colette being the sweet person she is had asked Kenz 2 weeks ago what her favorite dinner was. And she prepared it for tonights 'welcome' dinner. I decided I needed to vlog and explain our newest guest to the family.
*shay vlogging
"Hey guy's. So my beautiful wife Colette has been in the kitchen working her hot lil butt off all day preparing a very special meal. We have a guest staying with us for the next 6 months! Some of you may know her from a reality show she stared in. But we know her as DanceTard. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Mackenzie Ziegler!!" *shay gives Kenzie a little hug and turns off the camera.

Emmi's POV
Ugh I hate Mackenzie

Kenzies POV
I'm so thankful for the butlers they are amazing people! They're so excepting of me and they pay attention to me!
----
After an amazing dinner of my favorite food we all sat in the living room and watched Finding Dory! It was an amazing way to end my first day as a shaytard.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock on my new iPhone 6! Did I forget to mention Shay got me, Avia and Gavin iPhone 6's yesterday. Av and Gav had iPods and I had my moms cracked crappy old android.---- I went upstairs to find Colette making breakfast. Nobody else was up yet so I went and sat at the counter.
"Hey Colette!"
"Good Morning Sweetie"
"So whatcha making?"
"French toast!"
"Oh looks yummy! But Colette can I ask you something?"
"Of course Kenz you can ask me anything."
"Do you think a mom should pay attention and love her children equally?"
"Yes I think that's very important."
Suddenly I found myself pouring out my life's story on how my mom always loved Maddie more and how unfair it was. After I finished my story I started to cry. More like sob my eyes out. Colette gave me a huge hug for like over a minute and then she whispered in my ear "I love you like you're my own child and I will treat you and love you like I do my own children." Which made me cry harder and I realized that here I was safe. After I stopped crying, breakfast was cold because Colette had finished making it over 20 minutes ago.
"Well I guess I'll reheat breakfast." Colette said laughing.
"One last thing can I call you and Shay mom and dad while I'm here?" I asked anxiously since that was pretty serious.
"Of course sweetie!! I love you so much!". Colette said giving me another huge hug.
"Why don't you go wake up the rest of the family and tell them its time for breakfast." Colette asked

A/n
So I thought I would make a happy chapter but just a warning I have some ideas for this book that might be a little crazy. Its not always gonna be all peaceful. But Emmi does hate Kenz so I wonder what will happen from that... Also I know that Mackenzie isn't treated like this for real its just fan fiction😄