A new chapter of our lives

MacKenzie's POV
Dad dropped Me, Gavin, Avia, Brock and Daxton off at Uncle Casey's a little while ago.  They told us Emmi had ran away.  I feel really bad because I feel like this is my fault but I'm trying not to think about it.
"Hey girls!". Aunt Kayli called to me, avia and Brailee.
"Yeah?"
"Let's do nails!" Aunt Kayli said.
"Ok!!" All of the girls said.  Kayli got out all the nail stuff.  Avia started to paint Brailee's nails and Kayli began to paint mine.  Brailee got out her iPod and started playing some music.  "HEYI WAS DOING JUST FINE BEFORE I MET YOU, DRANK TO MUCH AND THATS AN ISSUE BUT IM OK...." We all sang out at the top of our lungs.  I was having so much fun I forgot about Emmi until she walked in the room crying.
"Kenzie I'm so so so sorry." Emmi sobbed running and giving me a giant hug.
"Its Ok I forgive you I'm sorry I didn't try to be nice to you." I said starting to cry.
"Awe this is so sweet." Kayli said teary eyed.
      I'm pretty sure after that moment everyone was teary eyed and very touched.  I was glad that Emmi and i had worked out our issues and we could begin the next chapter of our lives as not just friends but sisters.

Did you like it? This chapter is super sweetBut some heartbreaking chapters are coming in the future so be preparedAlso sorry short chapter.