the first day

Avias POV

Today is the day of Brailee and me's first comp practice. Omg I'm so excited!!! Aunt Kayli is picking me up at 3 I can't wait! Our practice days are different though which means Emmi is practicing on different days. Our practices are now on Wednesdays and Saturdays instead of Mondays and Thursdays. And even better instead of each practice being and hour they are now two hours.
--------------
"Bye girls! Good luck!" Aunt Kayli called while vlogging.
"Thanks!" Brailee and I said together. And so we headed inside.
"Woah." I said.
"Wow." Brailee chimed in. We were not expecting this. All the girls practicing were at least two years older then the both of us.
"Hi!" Said a lady who had walked up to us.
"Hi." We both replied.
"I'm your new coach Amy, I assume you're Avia and Brailee."
"Yep, that's us." I said.
"Great! As you can see the girls are just warming up. Now I don't mean to scare you but as you probably noticed you two are the youngest by far on the team." We both nodded our heads in agreement.
"Which means you have to act more mature and work harder then most eleven year olds." Coach Amy explained. We again both nodded our heads.
"Glad to see you two agree now go head in and warm up."
--------------------
Cheer was so much fun! I learned how to do a round off backhandspring back tuck on the tumble track in just one practice. I can't wait till Saturday maybe I can try a standing back tuck on the mats.