the surgery

Colette's POV

My oldest daughter just went into surgery.  I'm so nervous. Avia is my first child to have a surgery.  I began to pace around Avia's bedless hospital room.
"Babe calm down, Avia's going to be fine." Shay said trying to comfort me.
"I know I'm just really nervous for her." I said.

Shays POV
Colette is really nervous and I don't know why but maybe a walk will cheer her up.
"Hey babe lets go for a walk." I suggested.  She nervously nodded her head yes and we were off.  As we were walking down the hallway I saw someone who looked oddly Familiar.  It was a lady maybe mid forties, blonde hair about 5'

Avias POV
I opened my eyes for the first time in who knows how long and I saw that I was alone in a plain white room.
"Hello?" I called out.  Owwwww what is that stabbing pain.  I looked down at my arm and saw a bright pink cast.  Now I remember what's going on.  "Daddy? Mommy? Where are you?" I yelled.  I started to cry because my arm hurt and I was alone.  Suddenly the door burst open.
"She's awake!" The lady who had just entered the room shouted.
"Where am I? And who are you? And where are my parents?" I asked the lady.
"Well first off you're in the recovery room.  Second I'm a nurse here at the hospital and my name is Annie, third your parents are waiting for you back in your room, which is where we're headed right now." Nurse Annie said as she wheeled my chair down the hall.
"Are you hungry?" The nurse asked.
"Oh yes I'm starving." I said.  Nurse Annie giggled at my passionate tone of voice and handed me some flavored ice chips.

      We finally arrived back to my original room where I saw my parents.  My mom had her head laying against my dads chest and her eyes were closed so I'm assuming she was sleeping.  She didn't get much sleep last night.
"Hey princesstard." My dad whispered I noticed he was vlogging.  I waved back my mouth filled with ice chips.  Annie parked my bed and left the room. 
"I'm hungry." I said.  My dad laughed and turned off the camera.  Why does everyone find my hungar so humorous.  He handed me a plastic bag filled with dried bananas.   Mhm my favorite.
A/N
Hey everyoneThanks so much for 80 reads it means the world to meSorry I haven't updated in a whileI have so many ideas for this book and I think next chapter I'm going to bring the Ziegler's inAlso schools out now for me so I can update moreI hope your enjoying the storyComment who you think the mystery lady shay saw in the hallway was.