happily ever after

So the Butler family grew up and everyone was happy.

Shay and Colette continued to vlog.  They didn't have anymore children but they loved the ones they had more than anything.  They loved each other more than they had any other time before.

Casey and Kayli had a baby girl who they named Gracie.  They also continued to vlog and were very happy with there lives

Grandma Laurie and Grandpa Carl still loved there family and briefly started their own vlogging channel (it didn't last long) Their marriage was stronger than ever and they were both so proud of their kids and grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Logan got out of jail and apologized to his family.  He went to a rehab center for alcohol and drug abuse.  His family eventually regained his trust and he started up his YouTube channel again and has been dating a girl for 3 years named Lola.  He's planning to propose soon.

Carlie and Jackson had their baby boy and also had twin girls 2 years after that.  They continue their vlog channel and put up daily vlogs.  Carlie and Jackson went through a rough patch after the twins were born but they worked through it and their marriage is as stromg as when they were newlyweds if not stronger.

Gavin worked hard throughout the years and lost a large amount of weight which he documented on his dads channel Shay Loss.  He is happily married to his highschool sweetheart Abigail and they are expecting a baby girl soon.  He and his wife have a vlog channel and Gavin has a healthy living channel where he posts cooking videos, work out videos etc.

Emmi is doing great.  Through her teen years she battled anorexia and suicidal thoughts.  She was also very depressed.  But her family loved her through it and she is now engaged to her true love.  She has released a few albums and is going on tour after she gets married.  She also started a YouTube channel when she turned 13 where she posts singing covers

Brock is living life as a highschooler.  He's very smart and get all A's.  He definitely makes his family proud.  He's one of the best players on the varsity football team and he's in a relationship with a girl he met in middle school.
Gage is also loving life in highschool.  He joined a band and he's the drummer.  He also still loves dancing and takes hip hop.
Winston and Daxton are surviving middle school together.  Between girlfriends and bullies they've stuck together.

Brailee graduated at the top of her class and headed of to law school where she met her husband Derrick.  They have a babyboy named Dylan and their expecting a girl soon.

Avia went through highschool as the popular girl but she was never bratty.  She released a few other songs and even collabed with Taylor Swift.  Still to this day she continues her beauty channel that she started when she was 14.  She dated quite a few boys in highschool and middle school but never found "the one" but she's very happy with her life right now.  In highschool she made a few mistakes in order to be popular but her family helped her through it and she is now a confident independent woman.

And Kenzie.  Kenzie continued to dance after her leg healed and she still did competition.  After spending that day with Casey she realized she was loved and she continued to be greatful for her family everyday.  She started her own dance wear line when she graduated and went on to open her own studio.  She stayed best friends with her two sisters and her cousin, they were always there for each other.  Kenzie is single right now but she loves owning her own dance company. 

So the butler family ended up with a happy ending, they continued to encourage one another and love each other always.  There were a few bumps in the road but it was all worth it because that's what happens when Two Stars Meet.

A/n
AHHHHHHH I DID ITI WROTE A BOOK AND FINISHED ITI've always loved writing I've just never finished a book before (I think I've started like 30) so this is a big accomplishmentI know this book isn't the greatest but I'm still proud of itThank you to everyone who read itIt took me about a year to finish but I already have ideas for my next book so stay tuned!!! Thank you so much for all the support and I hope you'll read my next bookThanks for struggling through my cringy first book on wattpad!!!!!