So... Yeah... Shit has gone down.

Alphys: So, I had a friend for a long time.

Four years in fact.

Or so I thought.

But all of a sudden, about a month ago she starts insulting me and being really rude.

I asked about why multiple times, but she refused to give me a straight answer.

And then today she decides to insult me further...

Undyne: So I took the phone and told the chick off.

Alphys: Yeah... And after that she decided to play the role of the "innocent girl" saying she did nothing wrong.

I don't know what to do anymore. I tried being nice. I tried standing up for her. She doesn't even believe a word I say.

I'm so done. I don't know if I can physically update right now. It's painful, knowing a friend I've had for so long thinks that I hate her for some stupid reason, and that I'm some sort of fake ass bitch... It's really hard.

I try so hard to be nice and say good things... She just wants to treat herself like garbage, and-

Undyne: Stop Alphys. That's enough. Your going to start crying. It's okay. I'm here.

Alphys: Thanks Undyne. I'm... Just gonna go for now...

Undyne: So yeah. I'm going to be writing for now, if Alphy doesn't need me. I should get some help from Bethany too, but she's also dealing with the same crap that Alphys is dealing with. I haven't heard the name of the little punk ass bitch that's messing with Bethany yet... But when I do...

Shits gonna go down. I'm done with people taking advantage of my friends.