What's been going on

Bethany: Hey guys! I just wanted to update you on everything that's happened over the past few days.

1. I got a job and graduated from high school, so I'll be hanging out with Alphys more and the others, but the job does take up some time.

2. I'm going to try to create a schedule for myself and Alphys to follow with our stories, since I know we both get busy and it'll give us goals, but at the same time we could get busy.

3. I went to a party with Alphys, Undyne, and Muffet and Alphys won the Monopoly game I watched them play XD

4. I had a party too. Let's just say that Sans really surprised me cuz he was super awesome. Like, super awesome. Anyway, I got money and awesome gifts. Though, my dad was kinda... Eh. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for reading this Diary guys. I wanted to just update you on myself and the gang.

Alphys: Oh! Sorry. I didn't know you were updating.

Bethany: It's fine Alphy. Just finishing up.

Alphys: It's time for you to get ready for work!

Bethany: OH CRAP YOURE RIGHT OKAY LEMME GO GET SHOWERED AND CRAP K BYEEEE

Alphys: Oh okay. Well, let's look at this update....

Oh! It's about the past few days! Yeah... Sans took her to the side during the party and I'm pretty sure they're together right now. I mean, he's about her age anyway.

Anyway, she's having a bit of trouble since her dad decided to adopt two boys while she's not around. It's made her feel like she was abandoned by her own father, which seems to be true. She's had to stop Undyne from ripping his throat out already...

So she's making herself busy to keep her mind off of it...

I want to help her. I really do. I just don't know exactly what to do.