Accidents

Bethany: Soooo... You know how I recently went on Hiatus?

Welp.

That might not be the case anymore depending.

Undyne: The wimp wiped out on the stairs at her house and partially dislocated her kneecap. I mean, that's a crappy way to get hurt. There's no awesome story to go with it!

Alphys: Undyne... Y-You can't just say that... She wasn't trying to do anything to get injured! Plus, she went to her college orientation like that...

*Frisk appears out of nowhere*

[Yes, Frisk talks in this one okay? I can't understand ASL though I would love to]

Frisk: She's determined like me. That's why. She didn't wanna cancel.

Alphys: B-But she probably hurt her leg more...

Bethany: I swear I'm fine okay? I dealt with this about a year ago I'll be fine. I had my knee and leg brace on, and I'm back to walking with the leg brace. Hopefully my doctors appointment will go well.

Undyne: Have you told Sans yet?

Bethany: Uhhhh....

Not yet...

*Sans appears*

Sans: Bethany... Frisk just texted me what happened.

Bethany: *mumbling* oh shit.

Sans: Bethany... Don't hide shit like this from me. I coulda helped, even if I am a lazybones.

Bethany: I know... I'm sorry.

*Sans's eyes lose their pupils*

Sans: Next time, you might have to prepare to have a bad time...

*Everyone's eyes go wide*

Bethany: OH SHIT

Alphys: L-Language around Frisk!

Bethany: SANS FREAKED ME OUT OKAY

*Sans disappears*

So much for him. Anyway... Yeah. I'm hurt. I might update more but who knows.

Undyne: Not like you have much else to do punk.

*Bethany takes a pic of the leg to show the audience she's not lying*

Bethany: I literally hurt it Sunday night. And the next morning I had a flight to my college.

OH THE ORIENTATION WAS STILL FUN. I got to chill out and ride in golf carts and such. And the food wasn't too bad.

Here's my leg everyone.

Alphys: It's actually looking a bit better, but it'll take a few weeks to a few months to heal, depending on the care she gives it

Alphys: It's actually looking a bit better, but it'll take a few weeks to a few months to heal, depending on the care she gives it. So she's pretty much screwed for a little while.

Undyne: Weren't you going to Six Flags with your aunt and uncle?

Bethany: OH SH- UMMMM YEAH I GOTTA TELL THEM

Frisk: *Sarcastic* Nice save there. Really.

Bethany: Savage, are we Frisk?

Frisk: *giggles* You know it.