So....

Alphys: So Bethany has been sitting in her room over the past couple of hours. Something happened, but I have no idea what.

I tried calling Sans to see if he had anything to do with her behavior, but he said after work, she went to see Toriel... And... Well...

Something happened between Goat Mom and her. And I'm not sure what. I mean, she wanted to move out of my lab and into an apartment in Snowdin, but it seems like something is making her upset.

Undyne: *leans on the door, hears Bethany crying*

She's crying Alphys... I wonder what happened?

Alphys: I'll call Toriel.

**Time skip until after the call...**

Alphys: So... Bethany decided to get food with her first paycheck, and Tori gave her a huge lecture about how she needs to budget her money and everything and I guess it made Bethany realize how she was going to have to live her life pretty soon.

Undyne: Wow...

Alphys: I can't exactly write without her, since she's kinda the inspiration for most of what I write...

Undyne: I'm sure you'll think of something.

Alphys: First, let's cheer up Bethany. I'll call Sans and tell him to come over to talk to her.

Undyne: Good idea.

[I'm really sorry about the serious chapter, but I really needed to vent a bit. My mom (Toriel in this case) literally just did that to me and my heart is broken since I've just realized.

Life is hell. Especially for a struggling graduate, with parents who can't pay for everything and a whole half of her family that wants nothing to do with her. Especially since her stepmom is a manipulative bitch that publicly shamed her before and has caused her father to basically push her away.

And as much as this girl loves her mom and stepdad, shit just gets piled on top of her already growing stresses and they blame her for it.

I'm literally at the end of my rope all over again, ready to do whatever is required to leave this place.

Including... Well... That. But I try to push those thoughts away, but it gets harder as each day goes on.

Sorry. I guess I'll update later.]