I've decided

Alphys: So I saw the amount of reads I had on this book, and votes. If I can make it to 4.9K reads (It's at 4.8 right now) and 275 votes (It's at 256 rn) then I'll get the 100th chapter up as a little celebration before starting the 2nd diary. That includes a pic of Bethany and a special QnA with the Undertale cast (Anyone in Undertale!), Bethany, and even her OCs, who are crossing dimensional borders to be with us! If you have any questions, also comment below with them for use in the QnA. If no questions are asked she'll just find one of the generic question things to post and use them for certain characters. OCs included will be Monday (From Timelines before it was discontinued and unpublished, I will be using her again though soon), Mara and Sam (Timewarp),  and Elizabeth with Team Zeta, including Star despite the last chapter (Elizabeth, John's sister). If you don't know the story, I'll also be adding on a short segment with the story summary and who each character is (except Monday, who will be in an upcoming Undertale book because Timelines was a mess lol).

Mettaton: I'm surprised you haven't started one already darling! I use a new diary every single time I want to write an entry! 

Alphys: Metta, no one is like you. No one does that. It's a total waste of paper. And plus this is online where hundreds of people can read my shitty writing.

Mettaton: Darling, it's not shitty. Its... Dull, but not total shit

Alphys: Welp. You're only confirming my crappiness. Excuse me while I go scream into my mattress. 

Mettaton: Well that's kinky.

Alphys: METTA NO

Mettaton: Well darling, I've got to have fun somehow!

Alphys: I'm calling Undyne and we're gonna watch anime

Mettaton: Fine, fine. I'll let you Netflix and Chill with your girlfriend

Alphys: METTA THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT OH MY GOD

Undyne: Hey Alphys is everything alright?

Alphys: *Whining a little* Metta keeps using sexual innuendos with me and it's not how I mean it

Undyne: Metta, get yo bitch ass outta here she's mine

Mettaton: Have fun ladies~ *Walks out of the lab*

Alphys: Stupid robot... I wonder how Sans deals with him being with Papy.

Undyne: Trust me, he knows better with Papyrus. You've got a dirty mind and are more mature though, so it's easier for Metta to make fun of you that way.

Alphys: It get annoying...

Undyne: It's okay babe. Let's go watch anime.

Alphys: Okay.