OH MY~

Mettaton: OH MY BEAUTIES! Look at this fabulousness.~

Alphys: What Metta- OH MY GOD.

What are people doing reading this piece of trash? I mean... 4K???

HOW

And over 200 votes too????

WHY ITS SO TRASH.

Undyne: What Alphys means to say is thank you guys! It really does mean a lot for people to be at least reading one of her stories...

I mean, my favorite is actually the Halo one but yea.

Mettaton: So darling what do you want to do for your fans?~

Alphys: I know it went badly last time but nothing could be nearly as bad as last time, so let's do ship rates again. This time Metta, Frisk, Undyne, and myself will answer because Frisk is going to stay with us for the week and Papyrus is out with his bro as well for the week, since they wanted to do something special for Bethany's birthday and are setting it up.

So over the week (11/13 thru 11/18) comment ships you want us to rate and either that Saturday or Sunday afterwards I'll do it.

Undyne: OH! What about a contest?!

Mettaton: I LOVE IT DARLING! And send a song that describes the ship! The song that fits the best with the ship will win and get a mention in one of the other stories!

Alphys: B-But my thoughts on ships may be different than others...

Mettaton: Alright. Then we'll have them describe the type of ship darling.

BroTP: Best Friends
OTP: One True Pairing (romantic)
NOTP: never pair these two together ever
Etc. just describe it darlings!

Alphys: Alright... I think that's enough. Thanks guys.

Bye!

Mettaton: GOODBYE DARLINGS! I love you all!~