Out of my Brace, and into Six Flags. And pics

Alphys: So Bethany was cleared the other day for going to Six Flags, and not wearing her brace.

Bethany: IM SO HAPPY I HATE THAT THING.

So yeah.

OH AND I WENT ON TWISTED COLOSSUS AND IT WAS NUTS

ITS LIKE IF YOU WERE RIDING A VERY ANGRY DRAGON THAT WANTED YOU OFF.

And the back is like YOUR HOLDING FOR DEAR LIFE ON ITS TAIL.

Oh lord it was FUN.

Alphys: Yeah... Undyne really enjoyed the rides too. And Hunter, Bethany's brother, made a few of us need to stop laughing to breath.

Bethany: Sans and Hunter are trying to compete to see who can make everyone laugh the most. So far, Hunter with his Batman voice and the associated puns is winning.

Alphys: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. He went up to Green Lantern, and what he was gonna say if the guy played along was

(In the superhero narrator voice) "In the hall of Justice, Batman and Green Lantern are having a staring contest. Batman is winning by cheating, trying to make Green Lantern laugh."

CHRIS, THEIR UNCLE, DOUBLED OVER IN LAUGHTER.

It was great how funny it was.

Bethany: Yeah. And Sans just joined in with all the puns. There were so many, I think one of the bloody noses I got was from lack of oxygen, due to laughing.

Oh! And speaking of my brother, I got him something before I leave for college.

He's a HUGE Dr

He's a HUGE Dr. Who fan, so it was perfect.