Chapter 7: Secrets for the innocent

Eliouse stood alone and afraid, haunting eyes stuck to her back. A group of children all dressed in black, stood before her. She was the only one to stand out. Her silk white dress contrasted with all the other jet black cloth and it made Eliouse feel uncomfortable.
A girl with bright red hair clipped up into a bun stalked out from the crowd.
"Oh- how odd. You think you're as good as us but I'm not going to second guess you don't even compare. But... for what reason, Dorian placed you under our group. The very best are what were known as. Don't try to ruin it." She barked, her tone turned into a childish one at that and her hand perched on her hip.
Eliouse sneered, judging by the looks given from these Imbeciles, Eliouse knew from the start she wasn't going to get along with these people.
A man joined into the conversation, his slick black hair blinding Eliouse by just how much gel he used.
"Okay, enough bickering people. As you know, we have a new person joining us today. Her name is Eliouse." He introduced Eliouse but nothing but unwelcoming glares and snickers were given.
Eliouse breathed in and out then with hesitance, she let out a smile. One that didn't quite reach her eyes but one that would hopefully get rid of the sick, foul hatred hanging in the air.
It surprised her the most, the idea that she couldn't even smile for these jerks made her cringe in regret.
"My name is Mr. Jeffreson, in case you didn't know Miss Reeves. Now shall we put this conflict behind us and get onto some training?" He pleaded and Eliouse nodded in agreement, he had a great point.
The group walked through Numerous doors until they reached this one room.
What stood behind it amazed Eliouse. Great training structures took up the room. Its marble floor with blue neon lights.
Eliouse's eyes flickered in amazement but it was clear that all the other people here had seen this before.
"Okay, everyone! get to your training posts! I'll be with you all in a minute." He boomed and everyone scurried off to different training areas. Such as- Rock climbing, Archery, Stealth, Shooting, Swimming, Ropes and many more.
Eliouse stood alone and Mr. Jefferson walked over to her.
"Eliouse, this is your timetable. We do training every tuesday, wednesday and thursday. You'll be assigned to different areas at at times, rotating around the clock." he explained it for Eliouse and she nodded as she understood. She took the thick piece of paper and scanned it through;

Tuesday; 9:05- Rock climbing
10:10- Stealth
10: 55- Archery
11: 20- BREAK (lunch)
11: 35- Swimming
12:20-Shooting
1:05- Bare training
2:30-Survival
3:00- FINISH

Wednesday; 9:05- Shooting
10:10- Ropes
10: 55- Rock climbing
11:20- BREAK (Lunch
1:35- Bare training
12:20- Swimming
1:05- Survival
2:30- Archery
3:00- FINISH

Thursday; 10:00- Ropes
11:00-Bare training
11:45- Tech support
12:20- Archery
1:00- BREAK (Lunch)
1:15- Swimming
2:00-Shooting
2:45- Rock climbing
3:20-Ropes
4:00- FINISH

Her jaw dropped by the list activities she had to do and started imagining what her skin would look like by the time she's done.
She looked up to the top to see what she had first.

9:05- Rock climbing

She gulped. She had down climbing before but that had never been real, it had been all fake just like the rest of her life.
So in all honesty, she had no idea how she'd go with this and no doubted would she make a fool of herself.
She made her way over to the large serrated, rocky walls, Kids already hooked up and making it look like there's nothing to it.
She made her way to the toilets first to change into her uniform, a jumpsuit which was not surprisingly, white.
When she came out, all eyes were on her. She drew her eyes to the ground but she couldn't help but notice people whispering in the corner.
When Eliouse looked over, Three girls chuckled and snickered which only made her hear beat faster and legs quicken their pace. She just wanted this day to be over and done with.