Chapter 15- Positive?

Emma POV
I wake up to a sickly feeling in my stomach. I quickly run to the bathroom and puke all over the floor.

At first I think it's the flu but then..

'Could it be?'

My hands immediately start to tremble and I start to panic. Oh god this can't be happening now.

I try to leave the house unnoticed by Killian but no luck isn't on my side.

I feel his hands wrap around me "Love what's wrong are you okay?"

I stutter for words not knowing what to do "I uhh.. Need to run out I'll be back."

Before he can tell me otherwise I push past him and run to my car.

I can already feel the tears welling in my eyes as I speed off in my small yellow bug.

When I finally reach the drug store I take a deep shuddery breath. And walk in.

I look slowly through the aisles until I find the pregnancy test.

'No this isn't just about pregnancy it's about my life. This test could make or break me'

I walk over to the women behind the counter and head her the test slyly.

She gives me a warm as she rings up the test "Good luck Hun"

"Thanks.." I mutter as I head to the bathrooms.

When I reach the bathroom I stare at the mirror.

'Damn it Emma you got to close'

I pee on the small stick and wait.
The longest 5 minutes of my life. The agonizing thought of what could happen nearly broke me.

Finally I knew it was time. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to look at the stick but eventually I did.

POSITIVE

"No.. No.. No" I slam the stick on the ground and scream into my arms. The hot tears poor down my face.

I take 5 others before I finally let myself believe it.

'They were all positive'

I leave the bathroom trying to hide my wet face in my sweatshirt. I walk to my car and let out exasperated gasp when I finally reach the car.

The whole way home I try to figure out how to tell Killian.

'Killian I'm pregnant..'

'Killian I have something to tell you..'

'Killian I'm sorry..'

I don't fucking know. I pull up to the driveway and see Killian standing standing outside looking sick with worry.

I quietly get out of the car then walk toward him.

"Emma were have you been?! I was worried sick!"

"I'm so sorry I just.." I break down crying into his arms.

He carried me inside and the next moments appear in a blur. He puts me down somewhere cleans the tears.

He strokes my hair and finally breaks the silence. "You wanna tell me what's wrong."