12 - Why Hello There, We Meet Again

Guys! Go click on the dedicated Wattpad author and read the story called Sweet Caroline. It’s really good story, so go and click on it AFTER you read this chapter. :D

Enjoy!

~*~

Chapter 12 ~ Why Hello There, We Meet Again

~*~

I stare at the man stood in front of me and just like snapping your finger once I knew who this man stood in front of me.

I served him and his friend at the café on my trial day in the café and they were my first customer who I served by myself without Lassie beside me.

“Will?” I mentally slap my head for blurting the word out as the man in front of me look taken aback but smile down at me a moment later.

“You remember me?” I nod my head and his smile got bigger. “Wow, here I thought you already forgot, especially with Jason around.”

I frown not getting where this conversation is going. “Wow, you are definitely hot!” Leona said moments later ruining the moment as we both look at her with annoyance.

“Thank you but please stop raping me with your stare.” Will made this disgust look on his face while Leona rolls her eyes.

“You might be hot but lord your so annoying.”

Will snort and rolled his eyes. “Like you could talk.”

Leona looks at Will with murderous glare while Will return it with one of his own and I knew they were about to start to have another argument. They both opened their mouth but were cut off by a loud banging on the door.

Thank the lord!

“Jill! Jill! Are you alright?” Polly said through the other side of the door.

I jumped up to my feet and tried to open the door once again but it didn’t opened. “I’m stuck!” I screamed.

“Are you alright though? We heard a loud bang!” Lassie said

“I’m alright.” I said and look around to see broken pieces of glass everywhere and the boxes was now on the floor scattered and some were ripped opened. “I’m not sure about your stuff thought.” I said looking for the sign of the triplets.

“They’re still here.” Leona said and shivered. “I can still feel them.”

Will moved closer to me in a protective stance. “We’ll get you out there in a few minutes just hang on!” Lassie said.

“Please hurry!” I said not wanting to stay any longer in the room. I look at Leona who was looking around the room with a glare. I opened my mouth to begin to tell her something when a loud bang echoed to the quiet room and I felt a second of sting pain on my right head before everything went black.

I woke up with a raging headache like someone is partying in my head. I blink a couple of times to try and refocus my vision and when my vision cleared I look around the room only to see nothing.

The room was too dark for my eyes to see and without lights it was an impossible task. I got up to a sitting position and rub my temples. What the hell happen?

I froze on my spot when three familiar voices echo through the room. Looking around I saw no one but the whispers continues.

I got up from the floor. My eyes adjust to darkness of the room. “Will? Leona?” I said as quiet as possible. The room looks different, Lassie’s boxes were no where to be seen but there are old fashion chest around with a few white blanket covering what looks like statues.